Windows 10: plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened.

Discus and support plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] plz help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SmeetParmar, Jul 29, 2020.

1. plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened.

plz help me again....   i was using photos to open images and this happened. 4d6221f7-894d-474d-9116-b6b3fa78b8b1?upload=true.png
    plz help me

:)

SmeetParmar, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Dutch Win User

Need help with getting "Choose a default" to work in Photo Viewer

Hello again. You are correct about that, meaning, I did state I had tried "open with".

Turns out, by simply using "open with" the problem was not solved. By taking the extra step after selecting "open with" and not selecting Photoshop there as one would expect to work, but instead selecting "choose another app" and then selecting Photoshop listed there, the setting held. It's certainly a convoluted way of selecting one's desired photo viewer.

Thanks again.

Dutch, Jul 29, 2020
  3. cheeesus Win User
    How to bring back Photo Viewer in Windows 10?

Unfortunately, none of the above answers worked for me, but they pointed me in the right direction.

1. Right-click on an image in Windows Explorer, choose Open With, then Choose another app.
    2. In the dialog, scroll down and click on More apps, then `Look for another app on this PC.
    3. Then, at the bottom right, choose All Files (*.*) instead of Programs (*.exe ...), then navigate to C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer and choose PhotoViewer.dll.
    4. Photo Viewer opens. Close it.
    5. Repeat Step 1: Right-click again on the image, choose Open With, then Choose another app.
    6. Again scroll down to click on More apps.
    7. Now Windows Photo Viewer appears in the apps list. Choose it and click on Always use this app to open .png files.

Once you did steps 1-4, you don't have to repeat them for other file types. Steps 5-7 should suffice.

cheeesus, Jul 29, 2020
  4. plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened.

hello plz help me plz plz

thank for helping but the link you shared i cant understand because i dont have sufficent knowledge of computer plz tell me step to step
    how we create a bootable copy using pen drives....

i have window 10 professional

kcltangdhar, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened.

1. plz help me again.... i was using photos to open images and this happened. - Similar Threads - plz help again

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. plz help me

plz help me: : fifa4zf.exe, : 1.0.0.0, : 0x602e0a75 : ntdll.dll, : 10.0.19041.804, : 0x4544b4a1 : 0xc0000374 : 0x00000000000ff099 ID: 0x1e14 : 0x01d70e7e34ab3998 : D:\FIFA ONLINE 4\EA SPORTSTM FIFA ONLINE 4\fifa4zf.exe : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll ID:...
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...