Windows 10: PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

Discus and support PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My System Description : Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL704GV Gaming Laptop (Cire i7 8750H, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU) I have been using my new gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TanveerMahmood, Mar 30, 2019.

1. PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

My System Description :

Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL704GV Gaming Laptop (Cire i7 8750H, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU)

I have been using my new gaming laptop for last one month. Things were going very good till day before yesterday I could detect that my laptop's battery is getting drained very fast . Even all the external devices are disconnected and the BT & wifi is turned off and LCD lid is down , the battery is draining faster than ever. Like 30 percent of the battery getting drained with in 30-35 mins without any sort of operation.

I tried all the tips for saving battery provided on Youtube but still no result. Just before 3 days the battery back was pretty decent comparing a gaming laptop. In normal usage the laptop used to provide min 2-2.5 hrs of backup (Without gaming ofcourse).

I haven't intalled any new apps recently ...

Can anyone help me ?

:)

TanveerMahmood, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 power issue

Hi Adithyaram,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 30, 2019
  3. power issue

Hello,

Most of the time, this issue is caused by external devices that are possibly keeping the PC active which then results in the screen/display not turning off even after you've set the power settings. Try disconnecting any external devices, usually gaming devices,
    and check if the issue persists.

We also suggest running the Power troubleshooter to automatically troubleshoot any power issue. Just follow the steps below:

• Click on Search/Cortana, and then type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

Power Icon disappeared

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

1. PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues - Similar Threads - PLZ HELP POWER

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. plz help me

plz help me: : fifa4zf.exe, : 1.0.0.0, : 0x602e0a75 : ntdll.dll, : 10.0.19041.804, : 0x4544b4a1 : 0xc0000374 : 0x00000000000ff099 ID: 0x1e14 : 0x01d70e7e34ab3998 : D:\FIFA ONLINE 4\EA SPORTSTM FIFA ONLINE 4\fifa4zf.exe : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll ID:...
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...