Windows 10: PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update.

Discus and support PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says it deleted every thing... Did anyone had the same problem? (The update was called window 10 2004 i believe?) Also I had many problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Agelenawolf, Aug 23, 2020.

1. PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update.

As the title says it deleted every thing... Did anyone had the same problem? (The update was called window 10 2004 i believe?) Also I had many problems login in my account (there was an error) so I unistalled the update after all and it went back but my files are all gone. Programs like google chrome, discord are there.

submitted by /u/Agelenawolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Agelenawolf, Aug 23, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Arul_D Win User
    Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update.

Anniversary Update Deleted My Pictures Files

At the beginning of the year my Pictures folder held 4.75GB of photos. They all came through the Anniversary Update intact.

Thema:

PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update.

1. PLZ HELP! My PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update. - Similar Threads - PLZ HELP deleted

2. The newest update has killed my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The newest update has killed my PC: The newest up day has killed my PC I installed and keept getting that windows runner you know that thing that runs the task bar and opens files basically the thing that lets you interact with windows would not load for I tried restoring it and resetting it to default and now...
  3. The newest update has killed my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The newest update has killed my PC: The newest up day has killed my PC I installed and keept getting that windows runner you know that thing that runs the task bar and opens files basically the thing that lets you interact with windows would not load for I tried restoring it and resetting it to default and now...
  4. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  5. My pc wont update windows to the newest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc wont update windows to the newest update.: My pc wont update windows from 1709 to the newest update, it always undo the changes. How do i go about fixing this problem without losing all my data....
  6. Help my PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my PC deleted all my pictures after the newest update!!: As the title says it deleted every thing... Did anyone had the same problem? (The update was called window 10 2004 i believe?) Also I had many problems login in my account (there was an error) so I unistalled the update after all and it went back but my files are all gone....
  7. Corrupted Textures on my pc plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted Textures on my pc plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuperFast145 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i72zbd/corrupted_textures_on_my_pc_plz_help/
  8. Windows 10 Update deleted all my pictures and files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update deleted all my pictures and files: Windows automatically updated my computer and all my files are gone. I did not realize this until well after so I cannot just revert back to my previous as it is too late. I've tried looking for the .old file and there is nothing in it. I had pictures from 4 years+ on my...
  9. Latest Update deleted my pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Update deleted my pictures: So I just updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and it was so nice as to get rid of all of my pictures except for the Uplay folder containing two screenshots for some weird reason I do not understand. I don't understand how this can happen when all I did was to allow...
  10. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE: When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs...