Windows 10: Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up...

Discus and support Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSecretNewbie [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSecretNewbie, May 15, 2020.

1. Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up...

/u/TheSecretNewbie, May 15, 2020
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, May 23, 2020
  3. DannyG13 Win User
    System restore error - can't open SR never mind use it?

Yes, I tried this too. Couldn't see the KB update in my list said to be guilty of this problem. Not that it matters, it would just force install it again anyway?

DannyG13, May 23, 2020
  4. Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up...

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up...

1. Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up... - Similar Threads - Plz help does

2. What does it mean by threat restored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does it mean by threat restored?: I don't understand, I click remove and it says threat restored. Is the threat completely remove from my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-by-threat-restored/de7d0a6c-199c-4e0a-8a1a-0212b1f27174
  3. What does it mean by threat restored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does it mean by threat restored?: I don't understand, I click remove and it says threat restored. Is the threat completely remove from my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-by-threat-restored/de7d0a6c-199c-4e0a-8a1a-0212b1f27174
  4. If I allow a threat restored... what does that mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I allow a threat restored... what does that mean: I restored a threat that I think has virus, what will happen to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-allow-a-threat-restored-what-does-that-mean/eab08be8-b03d-43b7-8176-b1367fb519d6
  5. If I allow a threat restored... what does that mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I allow a threat restored... what does that mean: I restored a threat that I think has virus, what will happen to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-allow-a-threat-restored-what-does-that-mean/eab08be8-b03d-43b7-8176-b1367fb519d6
  6. System Restore Back up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore Back up: All In One 22-df0023wwindows 10 64 bitPurchased this new HP and want to make a recovery on an external hard drive. Any advice on the best way to do this? I thought about the system image back up, yet while doing some searching I saw where some were saying that they made an...
  7. What does it mean if system use up to 95% of the CPU.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does it mean if system use up to 95% of the CPU.: System antimalware, System idle, System, and the other system programs, keep taking up a lot of my cpu. is there a way to disable them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-if-system-use-up-to-95-of-the/74e5d76c-b061-42e1-8d13-25aca0af9d9e
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. Networking Gurus - what does this mean -- help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Gurus - what does this mean -- help: Hi folks Although this is from a Linux VM I'm sure any networking guru would know what the screenshot displays --where I've got the question marks. [img] Can anybody explain what it actually means in plain English (or Icelandic if you prefer !!). I assume TX means...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430