Windows 10: Plz help with task manager

Discus and support Plz help with task manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; in the image, there are 2 strange apps keep running. It must be a virus, I can't shut it down by "end task"[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Snowflakas, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Plz help with task manager

in the image, there are 2 strange apps keep running. It must be a virus, I can't shut it down by "end task" Plz help with task manager f380d385-551c-4823-93e9-55349e00aa12?upload=true.png

:)

Snowflakas, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Plz help with task manager :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Plz help with task manager :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Nov 16, 2018
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Plz help with task manager ;)

infrared, Nov 16, 2018
  4. dotmarty Win User

Plz help with task manager

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Plz help with task manager

1. Plz help with task manager - Similar Threads - Plz help task

2. Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help: at first when i opened my laptop it goes black screen with a cursor i watched yt vids how to fix it but all i watched doesnt worked .. when i restart my laptop 6 times again the windows boot manager pop up and im panicking that theres another problem i thought when i opened...
  3. Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Windows boot manager plz help: at first when i opened my laptop it goes black screen with a cursor i watched yt vids how to fix it but all i watched doesnt worked .. when i restart my laptop 6 times again the windows boot manager pop up and im panicking that theres another problem i thought when i opened...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. Task Manager Help

Task Manager Help: While the task manager starts up it flashes a 100% CPU warning (notice how it's not red) and then snaps back to my regular under 10% usage. I've only started to notice this happening and it makes me wonder if there's something wrong with task manager or my CPU. (Startup image...
  6. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  7. Help with task manager

Help with task manager: Hi! I've been noticing in my task manager that there are a lot of program running, many of which are dupliates or even more (ex. 7 Runtime Brokers, 3 Nvidia Share, 5 Nvidia Container and countless service hosts for windows). Does anyone know why this might happen, or what is...
  8. boot manager help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    boot manager help plz: I was doing a clean install on win10 home edition on hp laptop, i reodered the boot order in bios and proceeded using a usb. now after tring to install, i get this error.. "windows failed to restart. a recent hardware or software change might be the cause,...
  9. boot manager help plz

in Windows 10 Support
    boot manager help plz: I was doing a clean install on win10 home edition on hp laptop, i reodered the boot order in bios and proceeded using a usb. now after tring to install, i get this error.. "windows failed to restart. a recent hardware or software change might be the cause,...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...