Windows 10: PLZ I NEED HELP FAST WITH ADVANCED WINDOWS START!!!!

Discus and support PLZ I NEED HELP FAST WITH ADVANCED WINDOWS START!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had to reset my PC because we are returning it and weren't satisfied. Well, when I reset it it gets stuck at 99% so i restarted my computer. Now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ROJAMMER, Apr 21, 2020.

1. ROJAMMER Win User

PLZ I NEED HELP FAST WITH ADVANCED WINDOWS START!!!!

I had to reset my PC because we are returning it and weren't satisfied. Well, when I reset it it gets stuck at 99% so i restarted my computer. Now it is saying that it has to install windows even though i don't want it to. I've tried to access the advanced boot options by turning it on and off about 3 times and it still doesn't work. I need to know how i can get into this when it is starting up. Plz i need help on this fast!!!

:)

ROJAMMER, Apr 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2020
  3. khankhan Win User
    Plz Suggest me A good laptop form $600 to $700

Plz Suggest me a good laptop for work and light gaming under 700...!! With core i7 cpu....!!
    Thanks in advance...!!

khankhan, Apr 21, 2020
  4. ZodiaENT Win User

Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7
    Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, :
    When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe mode plz guys any solutions ? HELP D:

ZodiaENT, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. PLZ I NEED HELP FAST WITH ADVANCED WINDOWS START!!!! - Similar Threads - PLZ NEED HELP

2. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  3. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  4. need help plz <3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help plz <3: Hi! i Hope that someon can help me : i do face 0x0000007b proplem runing some apps like valorant- epic games - apex legends and when i did contact apex legends support they told me i have proplem in this file ucrtbase.dll and i tried to download it but i couldnt put it in c...
  5. need help plz <3

need help plz <3: Hi! i Hope that someon can help me : i do face 0x0000007b proplem runing some apps like valorant- epic games - apex legends and when i did contact apex legends support they told me i have proplem in this file ucrtbase.dll and i tried to download it but i couldnt put it in c...
  6. i need some help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help plz: i cant update my windows it says to me *some settings are managed by your organization and says too your device is missing important security and quality fixes/right under it is written :one of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a...
  7. Newbie need help plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newbie need help plz: I occasionally have an issue where games and other files show like a file and an internet explorer logo. Common? submitted by /u/Dullestwillow27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivoi5n/newbie_need_help_plz/
  8. i need help plz

i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  9. Need help plz with windows reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help plz with windows reset: Okay I tried to do a windows 10 reset advanced so everything removed a few weeks ago. It said a problem has occurred no changes were made. I shrugged it off and just didn’t reset my pc. Well fast forward this week I tried again same message (Keep in mind this msg appears like...
  10. plz need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plz need help: i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!![ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-need-help/a1dc8e5a-203c-40d5-bfdd-86d55dfb9113