Windows 10: plz need help

Discus and support plz need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bachir-abdo, Sep 19, 2019.

1. plz need help

i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!! plz need help 3463715c-8d12-4315-a2dd-fee73c3e4cad?upload=true.png plz need help e2624710-21f6-46a5-935a-c697226206c0?upload=true.png

:)

bachir-abdo, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile plz need help :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown plz need help :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Sep 19, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 19, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

plz need help

PLZ Comment on what i'm buying

UPDATE : thx to everyone's helpful's suggestions , i'm going with p35 and 4gb ddr2 800 . Now plz suggest me good and reliable motherboard in this category, preferrably firewire onboard .

What i'm buying - q6600 , plz suggest a good cooler for this which will fit easily and any guide on how to fit that will be helpful .

Also graphic card 8800gs 384 mb for 129$ ? good ?

I have the rest of the components .

wolf2009, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

plz need help

1. plz need help - Similar Threads - plz need help

2. need help plz <3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help plz <3: Hi! i Hope that someon can help me : i do face 0x0000007b proplem runing some apps like valorant- epic games - apex legends and when i did contact apex legends support they told me i have proplem in this file ucrtbase.dll and i tried to download it but i couldnt put it in c...
  3. need help plz <3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help plz <3: Hi! i Hope that someon can help me : i do face 0x0000007b proplem runing some apps like valorant- epic games - apex legends and when i did contact apex legends support they told me i have proplem in this file ucrtbase.dll and i tried to download it but i couldnt put it in c...
  4. i need some help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help plz: i cant update my windows it says to me *some settings are managed by your organization and says too your device is missing important security and quality fixes/right under it is written :one of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a...
  5. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  6. Newbie need help plz

Newbie need help plz: I occasionally have an issue where games and other files show like a file and an internet explorer logo. Common? submitted by /u/Dullestwillow27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivoi5n/newbie_need_help_plz/
  7. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  8. i need help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  9. Need help plz with windows reset

Need help plz with windows reset: Okay I tried to do a windows 10 reset advanced so everything removed a few weeks ago. It said a problem has occurred no changes were made. I shrugged it off and just didn’t reset my pc. Well fast forward this week I tried again same message (Keep in mind this msg appears like...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...