Windows 10: Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013

Discus and support Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I’m considering moving to Office365 and I’m concerned about migrating Outlook. I have several IMAP accounts and I’d rather avoid any nightmares. I also... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by SoFine409, Jul 31, 2019.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013

I’m considering moving to Office365 and I’m concerned about migrating Outlook. I have several IMAP accounts and I’d rather avoid any nightmares. I also have a considerable number of email folder from my older POP3 email accounts that I don’t want to lose. Can you share your experiences please?

:)

SoFine409, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 31, 2019
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Browse not working on Office 2013

Hi John,

We found a thread that has the same issue with Office 2013 "Exception 0xe0000002", we suggest that you click and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Doug Robbins on this

thread

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Ryan Mon1, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013 - Similar Threads - Plz Share Experience

2. Shared experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared experience: What is shared experience? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experience/5b25db58-043b-40aa-8c42-d6e2eb220569
  3. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  4. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  5. Install office365, Office key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install office365, Office key: I can't install office365 without a product key and I can't find my product key. I purchased it online 4 years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office365-office-key/6639c19a-e5ca-4991-87fd-ab00646b4dd8
  6. Office365 Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office365 Family Sharing: Hello, I am a Mac user and have signed up for Office 365 for some 5 years now. I have tried to set it up for my partner, (who is a blind lady) and uses a Windowd 10 desktop PC. I set up family sharing on my Mac, with my account and sent her the invitation, She accepted...
  7. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...
  8. Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016: Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks 53270
  9. office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  10. Sign out from Office 2013?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sign out from Office 2013?: Hello, I have Win10 with a Microsoft Accont enabled. I DON'T want to be signed in in Office (Word, Excel) but I cannot log out ("impossible to sign out" window). I don't understand, I have another PC (but it is Win 8.1) and I have Microsoft Account enabled also...