Windows 10: pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash

Discus and support pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. My computer is crashing and restarting almost every other day and when i run the dump analyzer it shows me the following information. Based on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mlombana, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Mlombana Win User

pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash

Hello. My computer is crashing and restarting almost every other day and when i run the dump analyzer it shows me the following information. Based on this analysis, can you tell me what is going on and how can i solve this constant problem ? Thanks in advance for your input. ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************

:)

Mlombana, Mar 28, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 28, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Chadi Win User

Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363
    Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.
    Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Second Problem:constantly crashing, blue screen of death.

Last info from Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Antimalware Service Executable

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2001.10-0\MsMpEng.exe
    Creation Time: 3/14/2020 1:39:54 PM
    Problem: MpTelemetry

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Problem Signature 01: unspecified
    Problem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetry
    Problem Signature 03: HardeningTelemetryDisableAS
    Problem Signature 04: 4.18.2001.10
    Problem Signature 05: unspecified
    Problem Signature 06: unspecified
    Problem Signature 07: unspecified

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: fdb8de8b2cbae82736f81cfce42d2152 (1655104735544156498)

pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash [​IMG]

Chadi, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

1. pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash - Similar Threads - pmon unknown_function Constant

2. 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function: Hello, I am relatively unknowledgeable when it comes to anything below surface level computer stuff. I have been having issues with my pc recently where my cpu will randomly start overheating and have been looking everywhere and finally found this. Any help would be...
  3. 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function: Hello, I am relatively unknowledgeable when it comes to anything below surface level computer stuff. I have been having issues with my pc recently where my cpu will randomly start overheating and have been looking everywhere and finally found this. Any help would be...
  4. AV_W_null_idmwfp!unknown_function crash code windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AV_W_null_idmwfp!unknown_function crash code windows 11: Hi there, I recently noticed that I get hardware error report regularly in diagnostics data viewer and windows maintenance in control panel in my newly bought device, unfortunately the error codes are vague and I could not find any thing on the internet that could help me...
  5. AV_W_null_idmwfp!unknown_function crash code windows 11

AV_W_null_idmwfp!unknown_function crash code windows 11: Hi there, I recently noticed that I get hardware error report regularly in diagnostics data viewer and windows maintenance in control panel in my newly bought device, unfortunately the error codes are vague and I could not find any thing on the internet that could help me...
  6. pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash

pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash: Hello. My computer is crashing and restarting almost every other day and when i run the dump analyzer it shows me the following information. Based on this analysis, can you tell me what is going on and how can i solve this constant problem ? Thanks in advance for your input....
  7. pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pmon!unknown_function - Constant Crash: Hello. My computer is crashing and restarting almost every other day and when i run the dump analyzer it shows me the following information. Based on this analysis, can you tell me what is going on and how can i solve this constant problem ? Thanks in advance for your input....
  8. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function: Any one encounter this error?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avipeaklwfunknownfunction/098fa289-d66c-4357-a084-c557dd420dc5
  9. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function: Any one encounter this error?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avipeaklwfunknownfunction/098fa289-d66c-4357-a084-c557dd420dc5
  10. How to fix AV_NETwew01!unknown_function. error/crash?

How to fix AV_NETwew01!unknown_function. error/crash?: Ever since I built my computer, I get a Bsod out of nowhere. It happens to me all the time and it keeps getting worse. When I check the reliability report, it gives the Bucket id which is AV_NETwew01!unknown_function. Also when I get a Bsod, the screen looks normal or looks...