Windows 10: PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

Discus and support PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SIR, MY ANDORID DEVICE PAIRED WITH WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP, IT SEND SMS AND FROM TO DESKTOP BUT PNG FILE IS NOTE SHAIRED FROM ANDORID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JawaharJain1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

SIR,

MY ANDORID DEVICE PAIRED WITH WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP,

IT SEND SMS AND FROM TO DESKTOP

BUT PNG FILE IS NOTE SHAIRED FROM ANDORID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10

HELP

JAWAHAR JAIN

:)

JawaharJain1, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Erik Win User

Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

I have always right clicked on a file in a folder, Send To, Bluetooth and then selected my phone and it would send. Now my phone lights up like it wants to receive the file but it never does send. This happened right after I upgraded to Windows 10. Has anyone experienced this and/or solved this? Thanks!

3. Cortana on Android and sending SMS from the desktop.

Hello Rick,

Please provide more information before we proceed.

• Does this issue occurs while sending message to all phone or is it particular while sending message to specific phone?
    • Does this issue occurs while sending message from phone to Windows 10 desktop?

You may also try installing the updates for Windows desktop and android phone and check if it works as expected.

Please post back with the information asked and the result for better suggestion.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 24, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

1. PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH - Similar Threads - PNG FILE SEND

2. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  3. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  4. Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop: How do I transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop not via MyPhone app, not via OneDrive, not via any other cloud storage service? I'm trying to simply access my phone's picture folder through USB and transfer photos to the laptop, and my photo folder on the...
  5. Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop: How do I transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop not via MyPhone app, not via OneDrive, not via any other cloud storage service? I'm trying to simply access my phone's picture folder through USB and transfer photos to the laptop, and my photo folder on the...
  6. Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send audio from my phone to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: I have a BCM94352HMB Wifi Card AzureWave Wifi/Bluetooth adapter in my Dell Laptop running Win 10 Pro. Some more details about the Bluetooth adapter: BCM20702A0, Product ID: 0x21fb and Vendor ID: 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.) I have no problem pairing my phone with it and can...
  7. Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 OS has its own share of problems but fortunately, most of them […] This article Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access data. However, it needs Microsoft Launcher or Cortana to make it work. It brings notifications, messaging [...] This post How to...
  9. Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...
  10. Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10: I have always right clicked on a file in a folder, Send To, Bluetooth and then selected my phone and it would send. Now my phone lights up like it wants to receive the file but it never does send. This happened right after I upgraded to Windows 10. Has anyone experienced this...