Windows 10: PNG files not diplaying properly,

Discus and support PNG files not diplaying properly, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PNG files no longer display properly. They were working earlier today, nothing changed. This happened once before and I was able to get the images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WalterNussbaumer, Dec 29, 2018.

1. PNG files not diplaying properly,

My PNG files no longer display properly. They were working earlier today, nothing changed. This happened once before and I was able to get the images back, but not this time!

:)

WalterNussbaumer, Dec 29, 2018

2. connect to wireless diplay

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device and Smart TV?
    • asus x550 LA befor the update i was using the wireless diplay, smart tv is hitachi
    • How do you connect your Windows 10 device to your Smart TV? Are you using a streaming device?
    • just start from the tv wireless diplay then from the laptop i open connect from the menu and connect to the tv
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • yes , can't connect to tv
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • remove the device and add it again, reinstall windows 2 times, reinstall video card divers,
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    • windows 10 pro

IskrenStefanov, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 29, 2018
  4. PNG files not diplaying properly,

WPS files does not display properly

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating.

Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

• What is the extension of the file you are trying to open?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

As an initial step, I suggest you to open the file with Microsoft Office application and check if it helps.

Do update us with the details, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

PNG files not diplaying properly,

1. PNG files not diplaying properly, - Similar Threads - PNG files diplaying

2. Word 'Document Properties' are not diplayed in File Explorer metadata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 'Document Properties' are not diplayed in File Explorer metadata: We are using a Word template to create Invoices. In the invoice there are Custom Properties, but when the document is saved and closed, they are not displayed in File Explorer.A previous question in this forum says the issue is FIXED but not for me ;I have also set Indexing...
  3. Word 'Document Properties' are not diplayed in File Explorer metadata

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 'Document Properties' are not diplayed in File Explorer metadata: We are using a Word template to create Invoices. In the invoice there are Custom Properties, but when the document is saved and closed, they are not displayed in File Explorer.A previous question in this forum says the issue is FIXED but not for me ;I have also set Indexing...
  4. Word 'Document Properties' are not diplayed in File Explorer metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Save png files

Save png files: hy i have a problem... when i save a png file on the internet windows save the image as jpeg not png why??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-png-files/e5f67f4f-ca23-419c-8c7b-5840f0cebc70"
  6. Opening PNG FILES

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening PNG FILES: When I open a "PNG" file I get a warning (Below) saying it could harm my computer, so I uncheck the "Always ask" box and then it opens. [ATTACH] But when I try to open another later it will ask again, is there ant way I can get it to remember my preference....
  7. Unknown PNG file

Unknown PNG file: Somhow ther has com a unknown file om my laptop, a png file.. How can it be possibol? its named "iSeeFaceSomewhere_2_14_22_15_10_127" [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-png-file/bd222e4c-8dbe-45f3-9e36-519d8a3e29f9"
  8. .png files in file explorer on W10

.png files in file explorer on W10: hello, when you make a .png file filled with white pixels and transparent pixels, save it in a folder and look at the folder in the File Explorer, you get your .png file with black pixels instead of transparent pixels, and that's good. Now if you replace all white pixels...
  9. Opening PNG files.

Opening PNG files.: I have received an e-mail in my Virgin Mail which has 1 PNG files and 2 GIF files attached. How do I open them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-png-files/59fd1cae-a02f-4cd2-a3a1-772edae09cbf"
  10. Combining .png Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Combining .png Files: I collect postcards. I have a scan of the front of a postcard and a scan of the back and want to know if I can combine them in one file on my computer Is this possible. I am using a Brother MFC-J4510DW scanner/printer Thanks in advance 27207