Windows 10: PNG no longer works in Windows 10 to update May

Discus and support PNG no longer works in Windows 10 to update May in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it a power show from Microsoft !! the umpteenth update change that only causes misery! then make plugins for png so that my pc works as before *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaraldLassner, Jul 10, 2019.

1. PNG no longer works in Windows 10 to update May

is it a power show from Microsoft !!

the umpteenth update change that only causes misery!

then make plugins for png so that my pc works as before

* Moved from Education

:)

HaraldLassner, Jul 10, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 10, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Windows 98 and ME no longer updatable...

Quite right, XP is still listed in technet. Win 98 unfortunately isn't. Windows 3.1 and 3.2 are listed though.

erocker, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

PNG no longer works in Windows 10 to update May

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

PNG no longer works in Windows 10 to update May

1. PNG no longer works in Windows 10 to update May - Similar Threads - PNG longer works

2. Windows Update no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update no longer working: Windows update not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-no-longer-working/1e47c3e6-33cd-4b1e-bec8-e49f47dc9dff
  3. Windows Update no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update no longer working: Windows update not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-no-longer-working/1e47c3e6-33cd-4b1e-bec8-e49f47dc9dff
  4. Windows Update no longer working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Update no longer working: Windows version: 2004 (OS build 19041.804) Hi there, First time posting on a forum in a while so apologies if this post is somewhat 'janky'! Ive had this issue since about late March this year. How to solve it? Through some very amateur sleuthing Ive managed to explore the...
  5. Windows update no longer works

Windows update no longer works: This Windows installation is one of 5 machines that I have and it is used for machine control and unfortunately I must keep up with Windows updates since applications are also being updated. - Frequent check of Windows Update: Message "Last checked: Today Today's date"...
  6. Windows 10 May 2004 Update - Search Bar No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 May 2004 Update - Search Bar No Longer Working: Hey All - I just got the download for the 2004 update today, and after completing the update, am no longer able to use the search bar on my computer. If I click into it, it tries to pop up a blank window before instantly closing back down again. I also seem to be missing the...
  7. After Windows Update 10 May 2020 Cortana will no longer work?

After Windows Update 10 May 2020 Cortana will no longer work?: I have installed the update 10 May 2020, which supposedly has some improvements, but after that some applications do not work anymore. So far it does not bother me, but Cortana does not respond to my questions anymore. (Unfortunately Cortana in German is not available at the...
  8. Windows 10 multitasking/snap assist no longer working after May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 multitasking/snap assist no longer working after May 2019 update: As far as I can tell, the following topic was not resolved: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-multitaskingsnap-assist-no-longer/b5b5e68c-141a-4e4c-9bc9-34fccb5778e8 Any updates? If not, I specifically can't do the following using snap:...
  9. Windows 10 multitasking/snap assist no longer working after May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 multitasking/snap assist no longer working after May 2019 update: What it says in the title, basically. I use snap assist every day, in both professional and casual settings, to work with multiple windows at once and resize them to the proportions I need, but after the forced update to the May 2019 version (build 18362) most of the snap...
  10. Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.: The screen will go black, but the laptop does not shut off. If I wiggle the mouse, the lock screen appears. Another thing odd is, when I pick hibernate from the power menu, the screen goes blue for a moment with the word 'Locking...' in the center...not sure if that means...