Windows 10: PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10?

Discus and support PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Often when I send out an e-mail from my Windows 10 email app on my desktop, a .PNG file gets attached and I don't know it until someone asks what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CandyDougherty, Jan 17, 2021.

1. PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10?

Often when I send out an e-mail from my Windows 10 email app on my desktop, a .PNG file gets attached and I don't know it until someone asks what it is. I've tried looking for an answer but no luck. When I clicked on the PNG it took me to my photos. Can you help get rid of this happening? The only category I could choose that was close was Outlook. I am not using Outlook but rather the simple Windows 10 e-mail app.

Thanks

CD

1/16/2021

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Email / Sending and receiving attachments

:)

CandyDougherty, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Joe Men Win User

Outlook mail automatically adding blank PNG attachments to emails

Hello,

We need additional information for us to isolate your concern about the blank PNG file that is automatically being attached to the email you have sent. Please provide the following:

• What is the make and model of your phone?
    • What operating system is your phone running on? Include the version.
    • Did you add a signature on your Outlook app?
    • Provide a screenshot showing the PNG file attached to the email that you've sent. Do not forget to mask any sensitive information.

We will be waiting for your reply.

Joe Men, Jan 17, 2021
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 17, 2021
  4. SjGoetz Win User

PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10?

Email Replies get Sent with Unwanted Attachments

I'm using windows 10 mail and it's updated with the latest update.

Whenever I reply to an email, my email gets sent with .png files and image file attachments of all the pictures and lines in the email signatures that I'm replying to.

I can't see these attachments or delete them before I send an email but when I look at my sent mail they show that I attached all the images in the email I replied to.

Is there a way to stop this from happening?

SjGoetz, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10?

1. PNGs attached to emails sent via Windows 10? - Similar Threads - PNGs attached emails

2. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  3. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  4. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.: I use a Canon printer model Pixma TS6260. Recently, while still being able to scan & file images, the function of attaching & sending the images no longer works ?...
  6. Attachments not sent in emails

Attachments not sent in emails: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  7. Windows Mail App slow to load attachments from email sent via gmail web interface

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail App slow to load attachments from email sent via gmail web interface: I've seen a lot of issues as far back as 2015 related to Microsoft Mail app being slow to load attachments. Here it is 2019 and I'm also seeing this same problem -- None of the old support requests seems to have a good answer why this is happening. I discovered something I...
  8. sent email Location in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sent email Location in windows 10: If i send an email to the root folder of windows 10 where does it go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-email-location-in-windows-10/87bc36ff-fced-4950-a26f-d6013c9a6473
  9. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  10. email no attachments- windows 10

email no attachments- windows 10: emails have no attachment, have on old pc but not this new 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-no-attachments-windows-10/9f0e17cb-5266-4baf-a379-0c902253afaa