Windows 10: PNP fatal error

Discus and support PNP fatal error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop repeatedly broke after I recover it from image. The blue screen is PNP Fatal Error. I have no idea why this happened? Is it because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Avrahem, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Avrahem Win User

PNP fatal error

Hello,

My laptop repeatedly broke after I recover it from image. The blue screen is PNP Fatal Error. I have no idea why this happened? Is it because of update or what? Can you please help me?

I have Windows 10 and 16GB RAM, CPU i7 4220. GTX 980m.

I tried multiple solutions from CMD to system repair and none of that works except system recovery. After I recover, I have the same fatal issue again...

:)

Avrahem, Apr 7, 2021
  2. divmaeng Win User

stop code: pnp detected fatal error

I get the following error when shutting down

" stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error"

divmaeng, Apr 7, 2021
  3. PNP detected fatal error

After upgrading to windows 10, the computer is always giving me a blue screen with sad face and says that its a pnp detected fatal error . Then the computer restarts automatically . I searched a lot for answers but it was worthless ! Please help ...

MohamadTarhini, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Flava0ne Win User

PNP fatal error

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile PNP fatal error :)

Flava0ne, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

PNP fatal error

1. PNP fatal error - Similar Threads - PNP fatal error

2. PnP fatal error question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PnP fatal error question?: Hi there. I was having a PnP error message for a labtop that I wanted to use and was having some difficulties with it. Somehow I ran into this problem when updating the security update or windows 10 in general I believe and ran into this error when the system was trying to...
  3. PnP fatal error question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PnP fatal error question?: Hi there. I was having a PnP error message for a labtop that I wanted to use and was having some difficulties with it. Somehow I ran into this problem when updating the security update or windows 10 in general I believe and ran into this error when the system was trying to...
  4. PnP fatal error question?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PNP Detected Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi,I'm running Win10, latest updates.I have just done a VMware update and when finished it wanted a reboot.However, after the system has rebooted, I can log in and then after a minute I get the BSoD with the error "PNP Detected Fatal Error".I'm struggling to guess what VMWare...
  6. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: Hey Guys! Yesterday, Windows did one of its auto updates. When it was done, it came to a Blue screen that gave me the PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR. I get that error about 2 sec after I see my windows logo when I boot up the PC. I have tried literally everything and still...
  7. PNP Detected Fatal Error

PNP Detected Fatal Error: [IMG][IMG]Hi I have HP personal laptop and yesterday I just click on latest update to install and after 1 min it suddently restart my laptop and give ke stopcode error. ERROR was PNP detected fatal error I think Dave replied to my post and I am not able to reply back to...
  8. PNP Detected Fatal Error

PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi I have HP personal laptop and yesterday I just click on latest update to install and after 1 min it suddently restart my laptop and give ke stopcode error. ERROR was PNP detected fatal error This is first time happened. I don't want to loose my all data so i can't...
  9. PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PNP detected fatal error: Hi Resently i have been getting this Error PNP detected fatal error Description The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ca 0x0000000000000002, 0xffff9e038f3fc040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  10. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: My windows 10 updated automatically and now it keeps restarting non-stop. It doesnt even go to the recovery screen at all!! Im at my dead end right now...please somebody help me...i need to do my works... I have tried almost all method i can find in the net... And now it...