Windows 10: pnp printer driver for windows 10 is apparentlly missing from my os

Discus and support pnp printer driver for windows 10 is apparentlly missing from my os in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i cant install my printer. it has an error code but my pc says i am missing a pnp printer driver........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.Morris1, Jan 31, 2020.

1. D.Morris1 Win User

pnp printer driver for windows 10 is apparentlly missing from my os

i cant install my printer. it has an error code but my pc says i am missing a pnp printer driver.....

:)

D.Morris1, Jan 31, 2020
  2. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 31, 2020
  4. pnp printer driver for windows 10 is apparentlly missing from my os

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

pnp printer driver for windows 10 is apparentlly missing from my os

1. pnp printer driver for windows 10 is apparentlly missing from my os - Similar Threads - pnp printer driver

2. Drivers Missing for Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers Missing for Printer: My PC recently died, and as a result the windows installation drive died. In reinstalling windows, i upgraded to windows 11. Now, my device can no longer connect to my home printer, a Brother mfc-885cw. The specific error is that the "Driver is Unavailable." Clicking "Find...
  3. Drivers Missing for Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers Missing for Printer: My PC recently died, and as a result the windows installation drive died. In reinstalling windows, i upgraded to windows 11. Now, my device can no longer connect to my home printer, a Brother mfc-885cw. The specific error is that the "Driver is Unavailable." Clicking "Find...
  4. How to fix PnP driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PnP driver in Windows 10: In Device and printer, it show exclamation mark and it say need troubleshooting and diver in unavailable.I tried to troubleshoot it and it say Troubleshoot couldn't identify the problemI click on view detail information and it show problem with PnP deviceHow can can I fix...
  5. How to fix PnP driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix PnP driver in Windows 10: In Device and printer, it show exclamation mark and it say need troubleshooting and diver in unavailable.I tried to troubleshoot it and it say Troubleshoot couldn't identify the problemI click on view detail information and it show problem with PnP deviceHow can can I fix...
  6. Printer driver missing

Printer driver missing: I bought a new HP AIO computer and want to link it with my Kodak esp 3.2 printer. I had this running with a laptop using windows 10 but the new computer can't locate a printer driver and kodak no longer support their printers so I can't download a new driver from them. Can I...
  7. Missing printer driver

Missing printer driver: Hi can anyone help please? I bought a new HP laptop and connected my old Canon printer and it worked fine but now it is saying it has printer diver missing. I have uninstalled the printer for now as I need a new ink cartridge. My question is when I install the printer again...
  8. Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.: When plugging in a new headset it comes up as USB PnP Audio Device under "other devices" and it is not detected as an audio device. This headset does however work on other systems. [ATTACH] I have been unable to locate proper drivers on both my mobo maker's site, and...
  9. Printer Class Drivers Missing

Printer Class Drivers Missing: I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. None of the printer class drivers were installed. How do I install the class drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-class-drivers-missing/2087cdd8-9ecc-485a-8bb3-e7b37d259016
  10. Brother HL-5280DW printer driver missing from windows 10

Brother HL-5280DW printer driver missing from windows 10: what driver do I use as a substitute for Brother HL-5280DW printer, in windows list of brother printer drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-hl-5280dw-printer-driver-missing-from/9f26995e-362e-4134-a0d6-11fce541def3