Windows 10: pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update

Discus and support pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing the latest update I'm receiving a blue screen with the error "pnp_detected_fatal_error. I've tried to start with secure mode and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rojolot, Sep 10, 2020.

1. pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update

After installing the latest update I'm receiving a blue screen with the error "pnp_detected_fatal_error. I've tried to start with secure mode and it didn't work. Also I tried to uninstall the latest version through the troubleshoot menu and it says it can't because a problem occured. I've noticed when I enter the bios that its not detecting the RAM (says I have 0mb) but I can select a XMP profile, and the RGB on the rams is working. What can I do? I could use the PC without a problem before the update, is the RAM causing this?

submitted by /u/Rojolot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rojolot, Sep 10, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update

USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to go to Manufacturer web site and download and install the latest chipset driver for your device and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and install all the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update

1. pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update - Similar Threads - pnp_detected_fatal_error installing latest

2. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device is installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  3. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No audio device is installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  4. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bsod PNP_detected_fatal_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod PNP_detected_fatal_error: struggling with this one. cant seem to cause it to blue screen but as soon as it goes back to user its happening regularly details as below Fault bucket 0xCA_5_IMAGE_ntkrnlmp.exe, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id:...
  6. PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR windows 10: Hi Team, My windows 10 system just crashed randomly to blue screen with this error code PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR. The windows updates was in automatically download mode so there might be some drivers that might have got updated. Can you please help. Tried the following...
  7. pnp_detected_fatal_error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pnp_detected_fatal_error on startup: Hi all, I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit on a 5-year-old-ish Dell Inspiron 15 7458. After having some persistent Bluetooth issues, I looked to see if there were any system updates that were pending, and found that there were a couple of optional ones waiting in the...
  8. PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR

PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR: Alright so, i just jumped onto my pc today and saw a few cumulative updates were pending under settings. My pc has always been a mess. But my issue today was as it was applying the updates it said it failed to apply the updates and restarted. I waited a few seconds to show it...
  9. Latest update not installing

Latest update not installing: I'm getting the following after the latest Windows 10 update not installing - "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f081f"...
  10. Latest Update Not Installing

Latest Update Not Installing: I recently uninstalled the latest update for Windows 10. Now, I want to reinstall the update, but my computer says everything is up to date and I can't see the update. However, the troubleshooters all tell me that I am in need of an update. What should I do? Thank you!...