Windows 10: pnputil.exe driver install ASUS

Discus and support pnputil.exe driver install ASUS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a problem with installing drivers on PC. Somewhere I read, that there problem with this. On HP cant install drivers if you have Win 10 pro. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Viper707, May 3, 2020.

1. Viper707 Win User

pnputil.exe driver install ASUS

I had a problem with installing drivers on PC.
    Somewhere I read, that there problem with this. On HP cant install drivers if you have Win 10 pro. I find some another people who have same issue. Especially ASUS PC/NTB owners.
    PC: ASUS Zenabook 14UM431
    DRIVERS: Blocked space on HDD

Problem: PC cant be updated because it dont have RJ45 and WIFI dont work if dont have driver.

Some steps (wich you find too) is here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-5535eb37b18f

How can I solved this problem:
    Directly install drivers:
    Right click on "This computer"-> "properties" -> "Device manager" -> right click on "unknown hardvare"
    Than: "Add driver" or "Update driver" -> Find driver manually -> Find it on HDD (Sacn it all)

Problem solved.

#pnputil.exe #driver #install

:)

Viper707, May 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 driver issue Asus tablet EEE Slate B121

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I suggest that you install the drivers in the compatibility mode and check. Follow the below steps.

Find the file that installs the drivers and then...

• Right click on the exe
    • Click on Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab
    • Tick the box labelled Run this program in compatibility mode for

• Select the version of Windows that this application was designed to run on

Vinod Archak, May 3, 2020
  3. ddelo Win User
    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

You need to delete the Realtek drivers from the driverstore.

To do that follow these steps:

1. To take a list of all drivers and find the driver you want to change. From the list make a note of the oemxx.inf filenames of the installed Realtek drivers. You might have two drivers: The current driver and the one you can rollback to. They both exist in the driverstore.
    From an elevated command prompt run the command:
    Code:
    2. Backup the installed Realtek drivers, where XX=the driver numbers of the Realtek drivers from step 1.
    First, create a folder for each of the installed Realtek drivers, (if you have more than one, the current and the one to rollback to) found in step 1.
    Run the command for each of the drivers in the driverstore. (run it once or twice, depending on the number of drivers you currently have)
    Code:
    example: If the current driver is oem12.inf and the backup folder you created is in your desktop the folder RTLBackup1, the command should be:
    pnputil /export-driver oem12.inf %userprofile\Desktop\RTLBackup1

3. Remove the drivers, where XX=the driver numbers of the Realtek drivers from step 1 (run it once or twice depending on the number of drivers you currently have)
    Code:
    4. Go to Device Manager, find the Realtek Audio device and install the driver you want, by selecting Update driver and selecting to get the driver from your PC, in the folder where you have unpacked the cab file from Microsoft Update Catalog.

5. When done, and everything is according to what you want, you can delete the driver backup folders you created in step 2

EDIT: Alternatively as @DooGie suggested you can use DriverStore Explorer [RAPR], a free third party application to do the same thing, in a GUI.

ddelo, May 3, 2020
  4. TinKode Win User

Driver updates

Hello GregVerstegen,

My name is and I'm here to help you.

Windows 10 should automatically install all the necessary drivers, but if that does not happen, you have two solutions.

1. Install the necessary drivers from the Internet/official websites of computer companies such as ASUS, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
    2. Install the required drivers from Device Manager.

How to install drivers from Device Manager?

Step 1: Open Dev. Manager. Click start (WIN button) and type Device Manager.

Step 2: Choose a section of the component parts. Ex: Keyboards, Sound Video and Game Controllers etc.

Step 3: Up, you have the option "Action". Click on it. Hit "Add Legacy Hardware". Click next. First, I suggest you choose the first option ("Search for and install the hardware automatically"). If it doesn't work, than choose the second
    option ("Install the hardware that I manually select from a list"). Click next. There, you have a list of all existing drivers.

TinKode, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. pnputil.exe driver install ASUS - Similar Threads - pnputil exe driver

2. Extracting hardware drivers from an .exe installer package

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extracting hardware drivers from an .exe installer package: Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.1526, 64-bitHello:I want to update the drivers for my Nvidia graphics card. Nvidia installs a lot of extra stuff that I don't want or need, so I want just the drivers. I followed instructions in a tutorial...
  3. Extracting hardware drivers from an .exe installer package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extracting hardware drivers from an .exe installer package: Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.1526, 64-bitHello:I want to update the drivers for my Nvidia graphics card. Nvidia installs a lot of extra stuff that I don't want or need, so I want just the drivers. I followed instructions in a tutorial...
  4. Extracting hardware drivers from an .exe installer package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure: Hey, today my bluetooth/wifi network card stopped workingI only use the bluetooth, and the drivers shows up as faulty in driver booster. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers both from the driver-booster and from files from the official website. I have also tried...
  6. How to read the .pnp file exported by PnpUtil?

How to read the .pnp file exported by PnpUtil?: I heard that PnPUtil.exe had a parameter '/export-pnpstate' which can support analysis of PnP activities. Is there any document to describe how to read the .pnp file exported by PnpUtil /export-pnpstate?Thanks....
  7. Asus USB drivers

Asus USB drivers: Hi All, I just bought a USB 3.0 stick and noticed the transfer rate is not holding at it's peak. It goes up and down from 2-24.9MB. I tested a few of my 2.0 USB sticks and they seem to hold at their top rate or close to it. Not sure if it's the stick or the drivers. Maybe...
  8. Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed

Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed: Hello, I bought a new notebook - Asus VivoBook S14 S430UA. As always, I freshly installed clean Windows 10 on it. However, I have pretty big problem with installing ICESound / ICEPower APO driver. The problem is this is not normal setup.exe driver, it has to be installed via...
  9. Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver

Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver: I've been trying to install this driver since I reinstalled Windows 10 Home because an error. The driver is ASUS Smart Gesture. [ATTACH] The driver is for the Touch Pad on ASUS Laptops. I've tried with different versions of it, Can anyone please help me?...
  10. asus driver update

asus driver update: is at the asus laptop or the asus support site no tool to update your current drivers to the latest version? I have the impression you have to download each drive manualy. (i ask it because probably I will soon buy an asus laptop) 62795

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus pnputil

2. asus pnputil error

3. pnputil dll issue asus