Windows 10: pnputil.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Discus and support pnputil.exe - Entry Point Not Found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I am running Windows 10 I've been trying to install drivers onto my new ASUS computer using the provided drivers disc. I've also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanD010, Nov 4, 2019.

1. RyanD010 Win User

pnputil.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Hello all,

I am running Windows 10

I've been trying to install drivers onto my new ASUS computer using the provided drivers disc. I've also tried downloading the contents of the driver's disc from the ASUS website to use for installing the drivers. I've ultimately been unsuccessful. I have had the same error and have tried several different remedies that have been posted online to no avail. Here's the error:

"The procedure entry point DriverStoreUpdateDevicesW could not be located in the dynamic link library .........pnputil.exe."

Where you see the .......... represents the different folder pathways to the file 'pnputil.exe' for nearly each specific driver needed to have my new computer run optimally. Here is an example of a pathway...

E:\ASUS drivers\Audio_D_Realtek_DTS_CFL_W10_64_V6018639\pnputil.exe

This error has occured with the Realteck audio driver, Nvidia graphics driver, the Wi-fi controller and a couple others as far as I can recall.

Here's what I've tried:

- - Running the \sfc scannow in the cmdprompt to scan the hardware for registry issues. There were no issues reported (completed 2 or 3 times)

- - Wiping the computer and re-installing windows (completed 3 times)

- - Replacing pnputil.exe in the Windows System32 folder as well as in the driver install contents folders with a “clean” pnputil.exe file downloaded from this website: https://www.exefiles.com/en/exe/pnputil-exe/

- - Installing drivers as the Administrator

I need help in solving this issue so I can install my drivers. Thank you!

:)

RyanD010, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Entry Point Not Found

Hi Jessy,

To help you with that error, what game are you trying to play? Where did you download that game? Kindly check the post made by Samhrutha G on
    March 27, 2010, and follow the troubleshooting steps provided. You can find the post

here

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks.

Ariel Aba, Nov 4, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Where are DriverStore entries stored?

pnputil.exe - Entry Point Not Found driverstorerapr-png.png

I've tried cleaning remaining crap from Panda Antivirus Free and RAPR seems to always fail. I've tried using pnputil.exe to manually remove the entries one by one and pnputil says files don't exist anymore.

Question here is, where are these entries stored so I can remove them from there? But I can't figure out how RAPR enumerates the entries. Where does it get the list of drivers and why it shows Panda ones if files don't exist anymore?

RejZoR, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. pnputil.exe - Entry Point Not Found - Similar Threads - pnputil exe Entry

2. MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Hi,I'm getting this error when I try to open Mortal Kombat 11 game. "The procedure entry point EMP could not be located in the dynamic link library next is the exe path".I wasn't getting any error until yesterday. I have tried all the methods like updated drivers,...
  3. MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Hi,I'm getting this error when I try to open Mortal Kombat 11 game. "The procedure entry point EMP could not be located in the dynamic link library next is the exe path".I wasn't getting any error until yesterday. I have tried all the methods like updated drivers,...
  4. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Lately, whenever I copy and paste something or change the font of something in Microsoft Word or Excel, I repeatedly get "splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found" warnings. I can get three or even over a dozen of these just from a single CTRL+C or CTRL+V command. I've seen a few...
  5. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Lately, whenever I copy and paste something or change the font of something in Microsoft Word or Excel, I repeatedly get "splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found" warnings. I can get three or even over a dozen of these just from a single CTRL+C or CTRL+V command. I've seen a few...
  6. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entry Point Not Found: I'm not very smart when it comes to anything pc related I keep getting this pop up on my screen when I turn on or restart my pc ' OneDrive.exe - Entry Point Not found. The procedure entry point Sspilocalfree could not be located in the dynamic link library' may I have help to...
  8. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Dear experts, I have recently installed a Canon printer LBP623Cdw, and everything was working fine until I had a problem with my Microsoft Office 365 something to do with the Sensitivity Label, it keeps asking me to set a label, but yet it couldn't find the template or etc....
  9. Entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Entry point not found: After installing windows 10 I began to get "Entry Point Not Found" error messages when trying to open some programs. Specifically "The procedure entry point _crtCreateSymbolisLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll" I ran the...
  10. one drive exe entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive exe entry point not found: I ran the config sys scan and it did not fix the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-exe-entry-point-not-found/562319b3-e2ce-4261-af14-77782f439270

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pnputil.exe entry point not found

2. PnPUtil

3. rtllsstateseparationenabled not found

4. ارور pnputil.exe,
  5. pnputil entry point not found,
  6. The procedure entry point RtllsStateSeparationEnabled could not be located in the dynamic library C:\Drivers\ASUS PRECISION Touchpad Driver\pnputil.exe,
  7. the procedure entry point rtllsstateseparationenabled colud not be located in the dynamic link library C:\drivers\assus precision touchpad driver\pnputil.exe,
  8. nu vot,
  9. asus the procedure entry point rtllsstateseparationenabled,
  10. pnputil.exe entry point not found windows 10 asus,
  11. Asus driver pnputil. Exe