Windows 10: PNY Flash drive BSOD's my puter

Discus and support PNY Flash drive BSOD's my puter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Decided to post here rather than BOSD forum, because I am not sure what is causing this. Current build 10049, when I copy a file from my W7 machine via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meebers, Apr 2, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

PNY Flash drive BSOD's my puter

Decided to post here rather than BOSD forum, because I am not sure what is causing this. Current build 10049, when I copy a file from my W7 machine via usb3.0 onto my new PNY USB3.0 64GB flash drive and then plug it into the W10 computer via usb 3.0 , W10 will recognize the drive, show the contents etc, but once I attempt to copy/paste to say my desktop, I get the spinning blue circle and BSOD. W10 puts up a screen that says they are copying the crash and forwarding it to MS? I can use the Flash drive and copy it back to W7 without issue. I have tried different files etc, same problem. Now if I use a usb2.0 flash drive and repeat the process from W7 to W10 it completes as expected. I have 2 ea of the PNY 3.0 Flash drives, both behave the same. So I don't know if this is a W10 problem or a crazy compatibility problem between them both. I have tried several times using different usb ports on both computers, same result. Any Idea's appreciated.

:)

meebers, Apr 2, 2015

2. error 0x800700B7 - 0xA0019 in creating Windows 10 media

Hi! Here's my 2 cents. I have found that a PNY flash is the best drive to use for these things. I have never had a problem with PNY flash, and Rufus was never needed.

Thanks my friend @ Andre! Team work is a good thing. You are always welcome my friend!

We have worked together before my friend. This help forum is different then the others, but team work is still a good thing, especially when you are a part of the team!

garybear89, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Need to reinstall windows 10

I have a Sandisk cruzer glide flash drive with 64g and then I tried another PNY flash drive with 16 g. They're not totally empty but they have the same files on each so I don't care if one of them gets erased.

GailPorter, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

PNY Flash drive BSOD's my puter

1. PNY Flash drive BSOD's my puter - Similar Threads - PNY Flash drive

2. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  3. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  4. My USB Flash Drive is not working like a flash drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB Flash Drive is not working like a flash drive.: I've always used this flash drive, and it never had any problems. But when I started using it today, it's location did not show up in files like is automatically should. It doesn't even show the "eject hardware" option when I click on the symbol in my taskbar, but it does...
  5. My USB Flash Drive is not working like a flash drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My USB Flash Drive is not working like a flash drive.: I've always used this flash drive, and it never had any problems. But when I started using it today, it's location did not show up in files like is automatically should. It doesn't even show the "eject hardware" option when I click on the symbol in my taskbar, but it does...
  6. My USB Flash Drive is not working like a flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Flash drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash drives: I download movies and music videos. I copy and paste them into flash drives. All the downloads come from the same source. When I send to the flash drives only some copy. Some don't. What gets copied is an icon that has nothing in it. It does however have the amount of MBs...
  8. Flash Drive

Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  9. PNY USB Drive won't mount ANY other brand will

PNY USB Drive won't mount ANY other brand will: A customer that I support recently bought a new Dell Laptop, Latitude, with Win 10/64 1803 currently installed. All drivers per Dell's Support sight and Windows are the most current. This computer will not mount any drive from PNY whether 2.0 or 3.0 BUT will mount any other...
  10. flash drive

flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....