Windows 10: Pogo has stopped working for me

Discus and support Pogo has stopped working for me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings, I have been using Windows Edge as my primary browser since Microsoft released it as part of Windows 10. I also have been an active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Martha Kelley, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Pogo has stopped working for me

Greetings,

I have been using Windows Edge as my primary browser since Microsoft released it as part of Windows 10. I also have been an active user/member of the online game website Pogo.com for many years, and have used Edge to access the site. Recently, however, the website does not load properly on the browser. Why this is happening?

:)

Martha Kelley, Jun 1, 2020
  2. JoeNamco Win User

pogo games don't work in windows 10

To play Java games on Pogo, you can switch your browser to Internet Explorer 11, or download and install the Firefox browser. Here's how to change your browser from Edge to Internet Explorer 11 in windows
    : Click on the Windows logo or press theWindows key on your keyboard.Mar 10, 2017

Play Pogo games on Windows 10 - EA Help

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/how-to-play-pogo-games-on-windows-10/

Windows 10 has an entirely new web browser named Edge. The Edge browser is Flash compatible and will work with a large variety of Pogo games. But, similar to the Chrome browser, Edge is not compatible with
    Java games
    . Fortunately, both Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox continue to support Java on the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 ships with Internet Explorer 11 and you can still install Firefox. Google Chrome can also be installed of course, but
    will only work with our Flash games.

Find out what platform your favorite games run by following the links below.

Be advised that this forum is for testing newer builds of Windows 10 before being released to the public and isn't a general support site

JoeNamco, Jun 1, 2020
  3. James1z Win User
    Bridge cards in Pogo game stopped showing

Original title: windows 10 pogo

bridge cards in Pogo suddenly stopped showing (Windows 10)

James1z, Jun 1, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

Pogo has stopped working for me

JimWynne, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Pogo has stopped working for me

1. Pogo has stopped working for me - Similar Threads - Pogo has stopped

2. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the program that has always worked stop me?: Good morning, after a window update it happens that the program stops during execution and shows the following message:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraryRuntime error!Program:...esx86\Punch!Home Design - Platinum\P!Proplatinum.exeAbnormal program TerminationCould you tell...
  3. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the program that has always worked stop me?: Good morning, after a window update it happens that the program stops during execution and shows the following message:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraryRuntime error!Program:...esx86\Punch!Home Design - Platinum\P!Proplatinum.exeAbnormal program TerminationCould you tell...
  4. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why does the program that has always worked stop me?

7. Cortana has stopped answering me, only works manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana has stopped answering me, only works manually: I've looked into every solution posted online that I can find. This computer is new and I don't get a week before something in Windows quits on me. Where is your quality control? I don't want to hear a bunch of suggestions on a bunch of work I can do myself to fix it. I want...
  8. Cortana has stopped answering me, only works manually

Cortana has stopped answering me, only works manually: I've looked into every solution posted online that I can find. This computer is new and I don't get a week before something in Windows quits on me. Where is your quality control? I don't want to hear a bunch of suggestions on a bunch of work I can do myself to fix it. I want...
  9. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  10. Pogo games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pogo games: I can not play pogo games on Windows 10. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pogo-games/867370a3-59fe-4559-bf8c-26e3ca1d5a4a