Windows 10: Point Blank 2018

Discus and support Point Blank 2018 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I really need help. i just bought a new windows 10 laptop, but before that i had another laptop which is under the worst condition as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DreamLim, Sep 20, 2018.

1. DreamLim Win User

Point Blank 2018

Hello.

I really need help. i just bought a new windows 10 laptop, but before that i had another laptop which is under the worst condition as possible, but it could run the game point blank. Right know, my new laptop could not launch pointblank.

i'm trying to play point blank in my windows 10 64-bit laptop, but whenever i try to launch it in the new garena client, it doesn't seem to work. Whenever i press play, it doesn't respond.

Thank you for the response!

:)

DreamLim, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Blank Documents

Hello Wright,

Thank you for writing to us with the information.

At this point, I suggest you to check if you have any system restore point set prior to the issue.

To check if there is any Restore Point already created, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

If System Restore point exists, try to revert to an earlier point wherein you can recover the file you are referring to.

Let us know the results.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Point Blank 2018

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, *Smile

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Point Blank 2018

1. Point Blank 2018 - Similar Threads - Point Blank 2018

2. points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    points: how much money does 10,000 microsoft points translate to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/points/f1277d8f-6130-45a0-8e3e-ab7e5e76b0d7
  3. points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    points: how much money does 10,000 microsoft points translate to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/points/f1277d8f-6130-45a0-8e3e-ab7e5e76b0d7
  4. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK: WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS...
  5. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK: WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS...
  6. Points

Points: Hello it wont let me earn any more points, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/points/75a5176e-52df-497d-920a-3c35e1ea3ec4
  7. points

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    points: how do i get my points into cash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/points/0f0a2de4-6372-41c1-8c4b-6c887652e0a6
  8. August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank: This has become rather troublesome ordeal. I had this issue with the previous update and ultimate had to reinstall windows because of it. Recently, i got a forced update last night and i chose the update and shutdown option. Today, in the morning my computer booted up but...
  9. Leonelsr2 Created on February 26, 2018 Task Manager Processes tab completely blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Leonelsr2 Created on February 26, 2018 Task Manager Processes tab completely blank: Wondering if this issue has been resolved as I have the same problem with Task Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/leonelsr2-created-on-february-26-2018-task-manager/8163034c-8598-4ea9-b082-a7d1aaffe407
  10. Windows 10 April 2018 Update is causing blank desktop on some PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update is causing blank desktop on some PCs: Unfortunately, yet another bug is hitting the Windows 10 April 2018 Update and it is also breaking down the computers. The users on social media platform (Reddit) claims that a bug in Windows 10 April 2018 Update is causing blank desktop on some PCs. It looks like a strange...