Windows 10: Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain...

Discus and support Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a bug in the current version of Microsoft Solitaire collection, namely in the Spider game. To reproduce e.g. in a one-suit "easy" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreasSchindel, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain...

There is a bug in the current version of Microsoft Solitaire collection, namely in the Spider game.

To reproduce e.g. in a one-suit "easy" or "medium" game where you have to reach a certain amount of points:

1. have two or more rows from the King to the 2 all of the same suit, e.g. spades on the table my brother had three such rows when he showed me the bug

2. check your current points count my brother had 641 points at that time, goal was to reach 800 points

3. click on the deck to deal

4. Aces drop onto the aforementioned rows my brother got one ace for each of the three rows

5. the rows are finished with animations where they go to the bottom left corner

Expected: My brother should now have 940 points one point lost for clicking the deck, 3*100 points gained for 3 finished rows

Observed BUG: my brother had only 740 points, so only one of the three rows got counted.

Workaround: When you do not reach the goal due to this bug, click "undo" when this happens, and put the "king to two" rows to other places where they don't get "ace'd" before clicking the deck.

:)

AndreasSchindel, Dec 27, 2020

2. Microsoft spider solitaire

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand your inconvenience and we will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft has released version of Solitaire and called as the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”

1. Click on the search tab in the taskbar.

2. Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

3. Click to run.

If you have uninstalled the game from Computer I suggest you to download Microsoft spider solitaire from the windows store and check.

Refer the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/spider-solitaire-collection-free/9wzdncrfjcjg

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Make supply cards on spider solitaire as cascaded

I have two versions of Microsoft solitaire collection. On one, the supply cards on spider solitaire are cascaded...that is I can count how many sets I have before the game is over. On the other version all the supply card sets are on top of each other
    and I do not know how many sets are left before the game is over. What gives? are there multiple versions of Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 64 bit?

Original Title: Tim

TimothyAzzam, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain...

1. Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain... - Similar Threads - Point count bug

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug: Is someone experiencing the same thing as me with the bronze weekly bonus game? I try to play it but this is what the game shows me, nothing happens if I click the button and from there the only thing that I can do is close the window. I've even tried play it on another...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bug: Is someone experiencing the same thing as me with the bronze weekly bonus game? I try to play it but this is what the game shows me, nothing happens if I click the button and from there the only thing that I can do is close the window. I've even tried play it on another...
  4. Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation.: A found a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation. Undo operation inappropriately increases the number of cleared board. The bug occurs in Pyramid and TriPeaks of multiple board game. The reproduction procedures are as follows. 1. Clear a board. 2....
  5. Spider Solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spider Solitaire: Why has the game changed so that I cannot take a card from the pile if one was removed already but if I move another one in the same suit onto it, it can be moved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire/8806e5a5-79ca-47fc-b732-dedd4cec7c58
  6. Spider Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire: Where does Windows store data for Spider Solitaire? By that I mean, games played, per cent won, etc. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire/06b01630-cee7-4bb6-8bbb-54d71cfc650c
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019: In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges for June 25, 2019, there is a bug in Spider. Upon finishing the game successfully, the failure alert comes up. The "cancel" option (Rückgängig machen in my German version) ends the game, because obviously there's nothing...
  8. Spider Solitaire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spider Solitaire: Within the past couple months all my Spider Solitaire games (about 8,000 with winning percent 19%) have disappeared. Why? Can you put them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire/110ffa60-8706-4da2-8ca5-05d84e86b54e"
  9. solitaire spider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire spider: why do the completed decks go sideways when clearing down ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-spider/0f65e5cc-3954-4f06-b834-3acd6dd53175
  10. microsoft spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft spider solitaire: On every other game, the completed decks go sideways. I have tried uninstall/install a few times, rebooted after an uninstall a couple of times, looked for the app elsewhere other than in the store, but still it persists. Any thoughts, please. ?? Ta....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win7 spider solitare bug