Windows 10: Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

Discus and support Pointer device will not selection multiple cards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Regardless of the solitaire game or game provider, suddenly my mouse can only move the most forward card in a stack. Once a card has had a lower card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glidgwen1918, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

Regardless of the solitaire game or game provider, suddenly my mouse can only move the most forward card in a stack. Once a card has had a lower card placed on top of it, I can not select what should be a valid grouping. It does not matter whose game it is, or the type of game (regular, spider, etc). When I click on the top of the group, the group is supposed to be dragged. It just sits there. If I click on the single card that is not covered, I can drag it, even after I have already moved it.

:)

Glidgwen1918, Jun 4, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 4, 2019
  3. A Monell Win User
    confused about selecting boot device

This is good information but I am confused about step 2 below. Wouldn't I need to select whatever device, USB or DVD, the install media is on at this point and not how I want the final install to boot?
    Thanks,and sorry for dragging up an old post but it had most of the info I was looking for.

It is up to you whether you want to install Windows using MBR or GPT and you need to set the option in the BIOS for MBR or GPT style installation.

Having said that. Here's the steps:
    1. Disconnect all HD/SSD except the one you will be installing Windows
    2. From the boot menu, Select #1 for GPT or select #2 for MBR to boot up the Windows Installation
      Attachment 29081
      NOTE: The screen is an example and might look different from yours
    3. Once the Windows Installation started. On the first screen, Press and hold SHIFT Key + F10, a command Windows will popup then type:
      - diskpart
      - select disk 0
      - Clean
      - Exit
      - Exit
    4. Click Next to continue.
    5. Select Custom
    6. Select the first unallocated partition and click next. Windows will create all needed partitions to install Windows 10
    7. Follow all the rest of the instruction to complete.

MBR installation:
    1. 500MB System Reserved partition
    2. C: Drive
    GPT installation:
    1. 450MB recovery partition
    2. 100MB EFI System Partition
    3. 16MB MSR partition
    4. C drive.
    [/QUOTE]

A Monell, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

1. Pointer device will not selection multiple cards - Similar Threads - Pointer device selection

2. Windows 10 selecting multiple files lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 selecting multiple files lagging: I'm having an issue with Windows 10. Nothing new there, this time it's an old issue that's plaguing me again. Unlisted Video Here: https://youtu.be/YKd0_h4KRis 3 months ago I had this issue and it fixed itself somehow by copying a file from a USB drive to the desktop....
  3. How To Select Multiple Areas Of Text

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Select Multiple Areas Of Text: I'm looking for a way to select a few lines of text, or just a few words, and then select another line/word somewhere else in the same paragraph. [ATTACH] it's similar to how you can do this in file explorer [ATTACH] What it should look like If my explanation didn't...
  4. Multiple Bluetooth Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Bluetooth Devices: Can I have a Bluetooth mouse and Bluetooth keyboard active at the same time, even if they are from different companies? Or will I need to have one of them connected via USB?...
  5. Shift for selecting multiple Files not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift for selecting multiple Files not working: First of all I would like to say how well laid out this forum is. Just joined and hope to find some solution to my problem. Windows 10 has many little problems, her are some with "Shift"! If I want to let's say select 10 Files in Windows File Manager and click on...
  6. Can't select different wallpapers for multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't select different wallpapers for multiple monitors: Hi, I can't seem to select a different wallpaper for different monitors. When I right click on an image it only shows the following: [img] Does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks! 41192
  7. Selected Card not highlighting in MS Solitaire Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Card not highlighting in MS Solitaire Pyramid: When a card is selected (clicked on) it used to "highlight" around the card. Since the 1511 Windows 10 update this only happens infrequently. 99% of the time it does not highlight. I've checked all available options in the games, reset to defaults, etc. but nothing fixes it....
  8. Multiple display selection not present

Multiple display selection not present: Went from upgrade 10130 with both monitors in extended mode to a clean install of 10130. Multiple display selection is not present. Both monitors are in Mirror mode at the present. (both showing the same thing). Connected devices only show 1 monitor. Graphics is on the Mother...
  9. Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager

Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager: Hello, everyone. I noticed a problem in my keyboard recently, but i'm not sure if it's really on the keyboard, and might be in the windows or software related. The problem is that the keyboard randomly starts freezing, it's hard to explain with words, basically the keys do...
  10. Multiple Selection -> Open With?

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Selection -> Open With?: Let's say I want to multiple files at once with a specific app. I selected multiple files, and then right click. Where is the open with option? How can I fix this? 31640