Windows 10: Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

Discus and support Pointer device will not selection multiple cards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Regardless of the solitaire game or game provider, suddenly my mouse can only move the most forward card in a stack. Once a card has had a lower card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glidgwen1918, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

Regardless of the solitaire game or game provider, suddenly my mouse can only move the most forward card in a stack. Once a card has had a lower card placed on top of it, I can not select what should be a valid grouping. It does not matter whose game it is, or the type of game (regular, spider, etc). When I click on the top of the group, the group is supposed to be dragged. It just sits there. If I click on the single card that is not covered, I can drag it, even after I have already moved it.

:)

Glidgwen1918, Jun 4, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 4, 2019
  3. A Monell Win User
    confused about selecting boot device

This is good information but I am confused about step 2 below. Wouldn't I need to select whatever device, USB or DVD, the install media is on at this point and not how I want the final install to boot?
    Thanks,and sorry for dragging up an old post but it had most of the info I was looking for.

It is up to you whether you want to install Windows using MBR or GPT and you need to set the option in the BIOS for MBR or GPT style installation.

Having said that. Here's the steps:
    1. Disconnect all HD/SSD except the one you will be installing Windows
    2. From the boot menu, Select #1 for GPT or select #2 for MBR to boot up the Windows Installation
      Attachment 29081
      NOTE: The screen is an example and might look different from yours
    3. Once the Windows Installation started. On the first screen, Press and hold SHIFT Key + F10, a command Windows will popup then type:
      - diskpart
      - select disk 0
      - Clean
      - Exit
      - Exit
    4. Click Next to continue.
    5. Select Custom
    6. Select the first unallocated partition and click next. Windows will create all needed partitions to install Windows 10
    7. Follow all the rest of the instruction to complete.

MBR installation:
    1. 500MB System Reserved partition
    2. C: Drive
    GPT installation:
    1. 450MB recovery partition
    2. 100MB EFI System Partition
    3. 16MB MSR partition
    4. C drive.
    [/QUOTE]

A Monell, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Pointer device will not selection multiple cards

1. Pointer device will not selection multiple cards - Similar Threads - Pointer device selection

2. select multiple files without losing selections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    select multiple files without losing selections: How do you select multiple files in file explorer and then ensure none of those files are deselected.\I have a ton of PDF files really books I have downloaded.Now I am trying to organize them into folders.All intermixed have files about God, investing, supply chain...
  3. select multiple files without losing selections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    select multiple files without losing selections: How do you select multiple files in file explorer and then ensure none of those files are deselected.\I have a ton of PDF files really books I have downloaded.Now I am trying to organize them into folders.All intermixed have files about God, investing, supply chain...
  4. select multiple files without losing selections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Select multiple files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Select multiple files: Selecting multiple files using control key has stopped. What has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-multiple-files/6d74d5ba-2fb5-4c21-bd6c-56cf151b442f
  6. Graphics card is not selected?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card is not selected?: Hi, I just checked the system information to see if I can use Minecraft RTX, but under Components/Display the name Inte(R) HD Graphics 4600 is given as Inte(R) HD Graphics 4600 instead of the graphics card. Please help me thank you in advance. Grafikkarte wird nicht augewählt?
  7. Mouse select where pointer rest

Mouse select where pointer rest: Hi...I am getting sooo frustrated with my USB mouse on my Laptop. If there is more than a few second pause the mouse will select or move the "insert txt point" to where the pointer was last clicked or is resting. I have set checked that the "Snap to" is not checked, and...
  8. Mouse selecting multiples

Mouse selecting multiples: Hi all. I have an issue where when moving my mouse it sometimes selects areas of the screen by itself, simply when moving the mouse over the area. This can be very frustrating as on occasions it results in something being selected that is not intentional. I have done a number...
  9. Mouse selects multiple

Mouse selects multiple: Hi all. I have an issue where when moving my mouse it sometimes selects areas of the screen by itself, simply when moving the mouse over the area. This can be very frustrating as on occasions it results in something being selected that is not intentional. I have done a number...
  10. Multiple Selection -> Open With?

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Selection -> Open With?: Let's say I want to multiple files at once with a specific app. I selected multiple files, and then right click. Where is the open with option? How can I fix this? 31640