Windows 10: Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook

Discus and support Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What can I do to resolve this problem. A red light appears on the top left corner of the touchpad and pointer disappears. Please help. Urgent work to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by globalservices1, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook

What can I do to resolve this problem. A red light appears on the top left corner of the touchpad and pointer disappears. Please help. Urgent work to do!!!

:)

globalservices1, Sep 11, 2018
  2. alvinalin Win User

Help! My Pointer Keeps Disappearing

This is so uncomfortable.

My pointer keeps on disappearing. This is the 3rd times.

The 1st time it happened, i googled many articles and tried many suggestion and i have no idea which one act works.

The 2nd time i was just very lucky that the pointer return after my windows auto update.

This time, it disappear again after my laptop did the auto update.

I tried the sfc scan. But because my pointer is missing i can't do the whole step by step suggested.

I can't right click or double click.

I can only use touch screen.

Plz help! This is very irritating, help!

alvinalin, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer Disappearing.

Hi,

I have this problem on my HP Pavilion 27 and HP Pro x2 612 which both have touch screens, when I change the mouse pointer to a pointer such as a rainbow one, when I touch the screen it disappears and the only way to get it back is to go through control panel
    mouse settings and turn on mouse pointer shadow on and apply then turn it back off. Is there a way to fix it so i can touch the screen with out it disappearing.

Thanks

NoahBarrie, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook

mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook

1. Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook - Similar Threads - Pointer disappears Elite

2. Elite hp keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Elite hp keeps restarting: Elitebook 8460p will turn on but will show the windows Logo and just restart over and over .What can be done at this point,can it be fixed ,is it worth fixing, please help and keep in mind I'm computer illiterate so please be patient or speak in layman's turns...
  3. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer disappearing: When I updated Windows 10 today, with the November 2019 update, my mouse pointer was disappearing while navigating through my Inbox in the Windows Mail app. The way I got the mouse pointer to come back, was to change the advanced mouse setting options so that the pointer...
  4. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer disappearing: My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/9146b0ac-3106-42a0-9dd8-7b0d5cc23eb1
  5. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  6. Disappearing pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing pointer: I was in Facebook game room and installed The Last Leviathan Arcade game. after I left the game now my pointer won't show up on any of the other facebook games. What can I do besides reboot my PC?...
  7. Hp elite book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...
  8. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  9. Pointer disappears

Pointer disappears: Why does my pointer disappear when I open my laptop after sleep mode and how can I get it back quickly? Can I stop this happening? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pointer-disappears/7d077e5f-0fdb-4cb5-bc26-dd2af5dc4285
  10. notebook hp

notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost my pointer on hp elite

2. hp elite x2 cursor dissappears