Windows 10: pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond

Discus and support pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; pointer wont respond in diablo3 game . lower right corner after I installed windows ten.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mike74718, Oct 14, 2018.

1. mike74718 Win User

pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond

pointer wont respond in diablo3 game . lower right corner after I installed windows ten.

:)

mike74718, Oct 14, 2018

2. Stuttering mouse pointer and second pointer in lower right corner on HP Laptop with Windows 10

Yesterday, my HP laptop's USB mouse started 'stuttering' and another pointer appeared in the lower right corner. Unfortunately, I have not been able to resolve this issue. I tried multiple fixes including uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse and display
    adapters, starting in safe mode etc. to no avail, including a 30 minute 'chat' with Microsoft service.

Any suggestions.

laurie

laurieprophater, Oct 14, 2018
  3. stor Win User
    mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click.
    I called dell and they came and changed the entire mouse pad but still no success.
    I downloaded the shellexview as was proposed in another thread and followed the steps to disable the pink ones, still no result.
    Today I did format in the laptop and reinstalled windows 10. a few hours later the problem was back. After the format I installed again shellexview and repeated the steps. still no result
    I am running out of options. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

4. pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond

pointer

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Way 3: Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel. Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/3-ways-to-...

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-change-mous...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond

1. pointer doesnt work on the entire monitor lower right wont respond - Similar Threads - pointer doesnt entire

2. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  3. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  4. Audio wont work right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio wont work right.: When i plug in a microphone in my aspire 5 my audio gets cancer or something it just doesn't sound right when i plug in a microphone. i even reset the audio drivers sorry for bad english...
  5. Audio wont work right.

Audio wont work right.: When i plug in a microphone in my aspire 5 my audio gets cancer or something it just doesn't sound right when i plug in a microphone. i even reset the audio drivers sorry for bad english...
  6. Mouse pointer jumps to lower right of display and does not respond

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse pointer jumps to lower right of display and does not respond: This started about a month ago and appears to be getting worse. Mouse pointer appears to be controlled by outside entity - Malware? It will jump to lower right of display and sometimes select functions that are in that area of task bar. Have also found computer brought out...
  7. Windows Key + Right doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key + Right doesnt work: The windows key and right key doesn't work when I try to use them to snap the window to the right, or switch virtual desktops when pressing the windows, control and right keys. However, the other directional keys work fully, and the right arrow key works by itself. I am on a...
  8. my lower case P wont work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my lower case P wont work: I have tried multiPle keyboards and lower case P will not work I am running windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-lower-case-p-wont-work/5fbf3433-6cfb-4377-a9e3-f28f2360059d
  9. Windows doesnt respond

Windows doesnt respond: When i startup my laptop and click on an app or on windows button it highlights and then whole computer freezes. It doesnt respond to anything and i always have to close it by pressing the power button. It happened after i shut it down with the power button. After that it...
  10. mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse freezes and then right click wont respond: Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click. I...