Windows 10: Pointer jumps around in Bios

Discus and support Pointer jumps around in Bios in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone please help me with this issue? When I start up my PC it automatically goes into Bios mode then as soon as bios mode opens, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kieranatherton, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pointer jumps around in Bios

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this issue?

When I start up my PC it automatically goes into Bios mode then as soon as bios mode opens, the pointer jumps around everywhere and starts selecting & changing different settings so I have to be prepared to quickly press Esc + enter to exit the bios menu. Furthermore, the jumping pointer has changed the boot up options so that the bios menu starts up each time I turn my PC on. Its driving me crazy.

Does anybody know how I can fix this please?

Many Thanks

Kieran

:)

kieranatherton, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Jump list not showing full filename if pointer is hovering long files?

For some reason, this only applies to Taskbar jump lists, but you need to 'Pin' the item to the list first.
    Everywhere else it works as expected.

Pointer jumps around in Bios [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 22, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Pointer jumps around in Bios

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Pointer jumps around in Bios

1. Pointer jumps around in Bios - Similar Threads - Pointer jumps around

2. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  5. Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust: Hey!When im trying to upgrade thing on rust,my cursor goes from far left to far right in just 1 millisecond.Is there any fix for this is so disturbing!...
  6. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...
  7. pointer jumps

in Windows 10 Customization
    pointer jumps: The pointer on my screen jumps by itself to the upper right hand corner of the screen. This happens in between 30-60 seconds. I tried swamping out the wireless track ball and it still happens so I figured that its a problem with windows and not Logitech. Any ideas??...
  8. mouse pointer jumping aroung

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer jumping aroung: Hi there, I have a Surfacebook with Windows 10 professional. I have been having mouse pointer issues for a over 4 months now and have tried everything I can think of to resolve the issue. Basically the issue is that when the pointer moves across the screen it jumps. When...
  9. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...
  10. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...