Windows 10: Pointer jumps around in Bios

Discus and support Pointer jumps around in Bios in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone please help me with this issue? When I start up my PC it automatically goes into Bios mode then as soon as bios mode opens, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kieranatherton, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pointer jumps around in Bios

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this issue?

When I start up my PC it automatically goes into Bios mode then as soon as bios mode opens, the pointer jumps around everywhere and starts selecting & changing different settings so I have to be prepared to quickly press Esc + enter to exit the bios menu. Furthermore, the jumping pointer has changed the boot up options so that the bios menu starts up each time I turn my PC on. Its driving me crazy.

Does anybody know how I can fix this please?

Many Thanks

Kieran

:)

kieranatherton, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Jump list not showing full filename if pointer is hovering long files?

For some reason, this only applies to Taskbar jump lists, but you need to 'Pin' the item to the list first.
    Everywhere else it works as expected.

Pointer jumps around in Bios [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 22, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Pointer jumps around in Bios

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Pointer jumps around in Bios

1. Pointer jumps around in Bios - Similar Threads - Pointer jumps around

2. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  3. Cursor freezes and/or jumps around erratically

Cursor freezes and/or jumps around erratically: Ever since I downloaded the most recent Microsoft upgrade in Sept or Oct 2019, my cursor using my touchpad freezes all the time and/or jumps around closing tabs and opening tabs. I have tried every "fix" suggestion online that I could find but nothing has helped. Please...
  4. mouse pointer jumping aroung

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer jumping aroung: Hi there, I have a Surfacebook with Windows 10 professional. I have been having mouse pointer issues for a over 4 months now and have tried everything I can think of to resolve the issue. Basically the issue is that when the pointer moves across the screen it jumps. When...
  5. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...
  6. length of typing/mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    length of typing/mouse jumping around: I am having a problem with my mouse jumping around when I try to type anything longer than about 4-5 characters in Windows 10, especially when typing a password. I can not figure out how to change to type infinitely instead of these limited characters. Can anyone help here?...
  7. Cursor Jumping around after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Jumping around after an update: After an update on my Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 device my cursor is jumping around. Has anyone experienced this and got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-jumping-around-after-an-update/0e3a0a11-8583-40e8-9918-a8ce6cd96fc2
  8. mouse pointer jumps automatically

mouse pointer jumps automatically: I recently bought new laptop from HP with Windows 10 Preinstalled. I noticed that while using touchpad, sometimes the mouse pointer jumps and goes to another place than the place earlier it was. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooted the problem,...
  9. constant circle around mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...
  10. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...