Windows 10: pointer size

Discus and support pointer size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mbagvt, Jun 13, 2019.

1. mbagvt Win User

pointer size

how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen.

:)

mbagvt, Jun 13, 2019

2. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Jun 13, 2019
  3. How to only make cursor size larger in Windows 10 with a 4k screen?

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting you query on Microsoft Community Forums.

The size of the mouse pointer is adjustable in window 10.

I would suggest you to change the Mouse pointer size. To change the Mouse pointer size please open the Mouse Properties in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Select Run.
    • Type control.exe /name Microsoft.Mouse
    • And hit Enter.
    • Select the Tab Pointers and change the Mouse pointer Size.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 13, 2019
  4. pointer size

pointer

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Way 3: Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel. Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/3-ways-to-...

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-change-mous...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

pointer size

1. pointer size - Similar Threads - pointer size

2. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  3. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  4. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Pointer Size

Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  6. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  7. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Changing Mouse Pointer Size: Hello All: I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors. I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080. You know what would be friggin awesome? A way to change the size of the mouse from 1 display to the other. So, that...
  9. Is there a way to make the pointer appear as different sizes on a two-monitor display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make the pointer appear as different sizes on a two-monitor display?: I have a separate external monitor connected to my laptop, but from where I'm sitting, the pointer is too small on my laptop screen. Is there a way to seamlessly change pointer sizes when moving between two connected displays? submitted by /u/TheTommohawkTom [link]...
  10. Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings

Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings: I somehow managed to change the size of my mouse pointer independently of the settings in Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers. Whatever I did let me make the pointer quite large. Now I'd like to change it back, but I've forgotten what I did. Does anybody have any idea what I'm...