Windows 10: Polaroid speaker

Discus and support Polaroid speaker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This speaker that I have bought, plugged it in troubleshooted it several times. I stopped work on me two or 3 days back. I hear it when I first turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SlimsyWolf56404, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Polaroid speaker

This speaker that I have bought, plugged it in troubleshooted it several times. I stopped work on me two or 3 days back. I hear it when I first turn it on, but it is not any sounds when I want to play games on my Game Tanium on my pc.

:)

SlimsyWolf56404, Sep 9, 2018

2. EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers

HP EliteBook will not connect to polaroid Bluetooth speakers. I tried and tried, but it says it is unable to connect. Is there anyway to fix this?

KaylaMartin1, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Stream music from Nokia Lumia 520 to Polaroid Bluetooth speaker ISB332B

Hi
    I am trying to connect a Nokia Lumia 520 to a Polaroid ISB332B Bluetooth Speaker.
    I have paired successfully but it would appear that I can only connect "Voice"

I can steam music via several Samsung devices instantly, but not this Windows phone. Suggestions anyone please?

MartinCourtney, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Polaroid speaker

Polaroid Snap 'Drivers Unavailable' issue (Windows 10)

I recently purchased a polaroid snap but haven't been able to get it to connect to my laptop. When directed to update firmware for the camera in such instances, the polaroid website prompts you to download a zip file and save it directly to the camera, which
    should appear on your desktop. However, the camera only appears in the 'devices' area of settings, and cannot be opened due to unavailable drivers, and nothing can be saved to it.

Any suggestions?

Saoirse Kelly, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Polaroid speaker

1. Polaroid speaker - Similar Threads - Polaroid speaker

2. No sound from monitor speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from monitor speaker: I have a dell xps 9360 and when I connect it to my dell monitor s2719dgf, there is no audio coming out from the monitor speakers. I have tried updating the drivers for the monitor from device manager, restarted several times and set my monitor as default audio. I am...
  3. I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker: Hi Sir, I am Dabilpuram Vinay Kumar I have JBL Bluetooth Device okay, it is paired and connected but the bluetooth mic is not getting connecting and the drivers are also up to date updated sir please find a solution for this issue .. Looking forward to your reply...
  4. No sound coming from headphones and speakers

No sound coming from headphones and speakers: So I was playing some games with my friends on discord when I got up to eat dinner, and during that time my computer went to sleep. When I got back there was a message that popped up saying that a new input was detected and asked me to switch. I decided not to but then I...
  5. What kind of external speakers are compatible with an Inspiron 15?

What kind of external speakers are compatible with an Inspiron 15?: I have a Del Inspiron 15 with the Bluetooth feature. I would like to buy a product that will enhance sound while watching movies or playing music stored in the computer. What is the best route to chose? Is a Bose product like the SoundLink Mini II going to work? Will I be...
  6. Static noises from audio on windows 10. Also headphones get confused for speakers.

Static noises from audio on windows 10. Also headphones get confused for speakers.: My audio is making horrible static noises. I have tried reinstalling realtek hd audio drivers both manually and from the device manager, doesen't work. I have tried running the trobuleshooter and turning of audio enhancements, that didnt work either. Switching to generic...
  7. zoom and windows 10 - microphone and speaker drop off

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom and windows 10 - microphone and speaker drop off: I am trying to use zoom on my Windows 10 HP laptop, but the microphone and speaker drop off after just a short time. My speaker is a "Realtek". What settings should I be using? I have both the speaker and microphone set to work with the app....
  8. Polaroid iE826 camera not getting detected when connecting it to the computer

Polaroid iE826 camera not getting detected when connecting it to the computer: I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting...
  9. No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer: I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting...
  10. EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers

EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers: HP EliteBook will not connect to polaroid Bluetooth speakers. I tried and tried, but it says it is unable to connect. Is there anyway to fix this?...