Windows 10: Polaroid speaker

Discus and support Polaroid speaker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This speaker that I have bought, plugged it in troubleshooted it several times. I stopped work on me two or 3 days back. I hear it when I first turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SlimsyWolf56404, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Polaroid speaker

This speaker that I have bought, plugged it in troubleshooted it several times. I stopped work on me two or 3 days back. I hear it when I first turn it on, but it is not any sounds when I want to play games on my Game Tanium on my pc.

:)

SlimsyWolf56404, Sep 9, 2018

2. EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers

HP EliteBook will not connect to polaroid Bluetooth speakers. I tried and tried, but it says it is unable to connect. Is there anyway to fix this?

KaylaMartin1, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Stream music from Nokia Lumia 520 to Polaroid Bluetooth speaker ISB332B

Hi
    I am trying to connect a Nokia Lumia 520 to a Polaroid ISB332B Bluetooth Speaker.
    I have paired successfully but it would appear that I can only connect "Voice"

I can steam music via several Samsung devices instantly, but not this Windows phone. Suggestions anyone please?

MartinCourtney, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Polaroid speaker

Polaroid Snap 'Drivers Unavailable' issue (Windows 10)

I recently purchased a polaroid snap but haven't been able to get it to connect to my laptop. When directed to update firmware for the camera in such instances, the polaroid website prompts you to download a zip file and save it directly to the camera, which
    should appear on your desktop. However, the camera only appears in the 'devices' area of settings, and cannot be opened due to unavailable drivers, and nothing can be saved to it.

Any suggestions?

Saoirse Kelly, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Polaroid speaker

1. Polaroid speaker - Similar Threads - Polaroid speaker

2. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  3. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  5. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  6. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  8. Polaroid iE826 camera not getting detected when connecting it to the computer

Polaroid iE826 camera not getting detected when connecting it to the computer: I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting...
  9. No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer: I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting...
  10. EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers

EliteBook And Polaroid Wireless speakers: HP EliteBook will not connect to polaroid Bluetooth speakers. I tried and tried, but it says it is unable to connect. Is there anyway to fix this?...