Windows 10: Polish keyboard

Discus and support Polish keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CrysisOne9, May 17, 2022.

1. Polish keyboard

Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy

:)

CrysisOne9, May 17, 2022

2. Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

Upon replicating the scenario on our end, we added Polish (Polski) as language, and we were able to type ń ę ą ł. There might be an issue with the settings of language on your PC. To set up polish keyboard on your PC, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Language, under Change your language preferences click
      Add a language.

Polish keyboard 39e0991f-7ad9-46d0-9c0c-104298edd5d3.png

• Click Polish from the language list and click Add.
      Polish keyboard b297bc98-1ff0-476b-868b-d5e37e8d7f99.png
    • Select Keyboard layout: Polish (Programmers) and click
      Move up

Polish keyboard 37102af8-be97-4ad0-b94a-9339f4c28105.png

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, May 17, 2022
  3. Deersfeet Win User
    Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

I am trying to type Polish letters on my Windows 10 machine.

Currently the only Polish keyboard available is the Programmer's Keyboard. On Windows 7 I could type letters like ń ę ą ł but on Windows 10 the only letters available on the Polish Programmer's keyboard are the regular English letters.

Help please...

Deersfeet, May 17, 2022
  4. Deersfeet Win User

Polish keyboard

Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Thank you for your response. I tried the above and it still wasn't fixed, but after adding the Polish language but I was able to resolve this problem by going to

Settings -> Time & Language -> Region & Language -> Languages -> Polski -> Options -> Keyboards -> Add a keyboard -> Polish 214 (QWERTZ). This keyboard contains the special characters.

Thanks again!

Deersfeet, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Polish keyboard

1. Polish keyboard - Similar Threads - Polish keyboard

2. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  3. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  4. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...: Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f
  5. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...: Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f
  6. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.: I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and a note app instead of typing the polish special characters. I have tried restarting the laptop and reinstalling the keyboard....
  8. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.: I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and a note app instead of typing the polish special characters. I have tried restarting the laptop and reinstalling the keyboard....
  9. Polish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  10. Polish keyboard issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Polish keyboard issue: Hi, I have a problem with a problem with polish programmers keyboard on Windows 10. I cannot write a letter "ą". Other polish letters, like "ć", "ę", "ł", "ń", "ó", "ś", "ź" and "ż", are working without any issues. My Windows and drivers are up-to-date. Is there any fix for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 snipping tool polish keyboard