Windows 10: Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

Discus and support Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know with Windows 10 1803 we are able to see the battery level of connect wireless Bluetooth devices that support it (Such as the Surface Mouse) Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimPeCO, Mar 20, 2019.

1. JimPeCO Win User

Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

I know with Windows 10 1803 we are able to see the battery level of connect wireless Bluetooth devices that support it (Such as the Surface Mouse)

Is there a PowerShell command that can be run to display the battery level for these devices as well?

One exists for the laptop battery for level and other markers but I cannot find one for Wireless Bluetooth Devices.

Thanks

:)

JimPeCO, Mar 20, 2019

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died.

Would it be possible to update either the Bluetooth system tray icon or even the battery icon to display Bluetooth devices that indicate battery levels? As of Windows 10 Build 17639 when the battery level was added to the Settings>Bluetooth & Other Devices
    menu, I find that it is a hassle to have to go to a system menu in order to determine the battery level of connected devices. Making a quick check/lookup on the taskbar would be much more efficient for users.

ChrisMandragon, Mar 20, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Battery level issue

Hi Matt, Go to Control Panel - Power Options Click Power Plan Options on your Current Power Plan Click 'Change Advanced Power Settings In the resulting Dialog at the bottom of the list, expand the 'Batteries' section Change the value for Critical Battery
    Level and Low Battery Level Make sure Low Battery Notification is set to ON

DaveM121, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell - Similar Threads - Polling Bluetooth Battery

2. Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch: I bought an Xbox controller specifically for PC gaming a year or two ago, and I've recently noticed an issue with using the Game Bar. While it is nice to have the battery level there, it seems to be inaccurate. I had my controller plugged in to charge for a few hours, and on...
  3. Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch: I bought an Xbox controller specifically for PC gaming a year or two ago, and I've recently noticed an issue with using the Game Bar. While it is nice to have the battery level there, it seems to be inaccurate. I had my controller plugged in to charge for a few hours, and on...
  4. Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing: After the recent Windows 10 update to version 1903 (build 18362.116), connected bluetooth devices (mouse, pen) do not show battery levels in Settings (I am quite sure it was showing before). HP Spectre x360 convertible (2019) with the same BT mouse and digital pen as before...
  5. How to check Bluetooth Battery level on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check Bluetooth Battery level on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to to check the Bluetooth battery level of devices. Often, the peripherals or accessories we use for our Windows 10 devices are connected to it via Bluetooth technology. It’s a high speed low powered wireless technology [...] This post...
  6. battery level

battery level: At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so computer can be used while traveling. I can't find the place to change it back to full power charge. Can anyone help???...
  7. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...
  8. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, does anyone know how I can find the battery percentage for Bluetooth headphones? I googled it and it only had stuff for mouse, keyboard, pen, etc BUT NONE FOR HEADPHONES!!! I need my headphones to work and it is important for me to know when I need to charge it so it...
  9. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

Battery level of external Bluetooth devices: I use updated Surface Pro 4 laptop. It works without any problems but I want to find out how I can check the battery level of the connected external Bluetooth devices, for instance the mouse. I cannot find the setting anywhere...
  10. Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10: How to: Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 How to Check Battery Level of Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth enabled devices located nearby each...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell bluetooth battery level