Windows 10: Polycom Communicator CX100 suddenly stopped being recognized in Windows (Jan 2019)

Discus and support Polycom Communicator CX100 suddenly stopped being recognized in Windows (Jan 2019) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This device has worked fine in all of our office laptops (Apple and PC with Windows), and is primarily used for Zoom Meetings. Suddenly a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Detwiler, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Polycom Communicator CX100 suddenly stopped being recognized in Windows (Jan 2019)

This device has worked fine in all of our office laptops (Apple and PC with Windows), and is primarily used for Zoom Meetings.

Suddenly a few days ago, it stopped being recognized in all of our machines:

"USB Device Not Recognized... malfunctioned..."

Has something changed with Windows support for this product?

:)

Jeffrey Detwiler, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

GDC 2019: Gaming for Everyone Community Events

Source: GDC 2019: Gaming for Everyone Community EventsÂ* - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Polycom Communicator CX100 suddenly stopped being recognized in Windows (Jan 2019)

Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the laptop is unable to recognize only the external monitor or other external devices also.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Polycom Communicator CX100 suddenly stopped being recognized in Windows (Jan 2019)

1. Polycom Communicator CX100 suddenly stopped being recognized in Windows (Jan 2019) - Similar Threads - Polycom Communicator CX100

2. Windows 11 Suddenly Stopped Recognizing TPM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Suddenly Stopped Recognizing TPM: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Build 22000.795. Noticed that KB5015882 2022-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems refused repeatedly to install. But update did install KB5015732 2022-07 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64....
  3. Windows 11 Suddenly Stopped Recognizing TPM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Suddenly Stopped Recognizing TPM: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Build 22000.795. Noticed that KB5015882 2022-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems refused repeatedly to install. But update did install KB5015732 2022-07 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64....
  4. Second monitor suddenly stops being recognized.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second monitor suddenly stops being recognized.: My Dell laptop has being giving me a lot of trouble starting past week. I work with my laptop and a second monitor connected via HDMI. The problem is that my laptop suddenly stops recognizing the second monitor just in the middle of when I'm working. My screen will first...
  5. USB microphone stopped being recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB microphone stopped being recognized: Hello, I have been using my MXL Tempo microphone for around a year now and everything has been perfect with it until now. Around 3 weeks ago my mic stopped being recognized when I bought a boom arm for it and unplugged it and replugged it for setting all the cables and...
  6. Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop

Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop: for 2 months i recorded audio with a blue nessie microphone, and i never had a problem with recording. a few days ago, i went to record myself, but i couldn't hear anything from the microphone, not did i hear anything when i recorded. i first checked my cabals and made sure...
  7. Windows 10 Jan 2019 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Jan 2019 Updates: Hi All, After Jan 2019 Patch installation on my windows 10 machines, looks like network drivers lost both wired and wireless. Strange is I didn't had local account created in that machine we were using azure Directory account, and all local accounts are disable, please any...
  8. USB Devices not recognized after Jan 2019 update

USB Devices not recognized after Jan 2019 update: I was trying to transfer photos from my LG TracFone to the HP Pavilion laptop and switching between 2 USB ports does not get the device recognized. It has worked previously. Apparently it is calling the phone a USB Charge Only Interface, but that doesn't register on the...
  9. Hard drive stopped being recognized

Hard drive stopped being recognized: External USB drive stopped being recognized. I opened up the enclosure and connected it via SATA interface but still no cure. The drive is not shown on Disk Management. I tried different cable, different PC and different port. Is there a way to recover data in it? 105182
  10. Default Communications Device not recognized

Default Communications Device not recognized: I have 64-bit version of W10. My assumption is that for communications--send/receive calls--I could use my headphones while letting music play on my external (or laptop) speakers. I play music through Bluetooth connected UE Boom speaker which I have set to my Default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. polycom cx100 windows 10

2. polycom c100 windows 10

3. polycom cx100 usb does not connect

4. polycom cx100 not recognized usb,
  5. having trouble win 10 recognizing my polycom cx100,
  6. polycom communicator cx100,
  7. polycom cx100 microphone windows 10,
  8. polycom cx3000 windows 10 driver,
  9. polycom communicator windows 10 problems,
  10. windows 10 polycom cx100,
  11. Polycom CX100 with Windows 10