poor Font rendering after windows 10/64 update from windows 7 64

Discus and support poor Font rendering after windows 10/64 update from windows 7 64 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Websites hit or miss with font rendering looks like numbers when rendered updated video card drivers for windows 10 gmail unreadable currently as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Macnalty, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Macnalty Win User

Websites hit or miss with font rendering looks like numbers when rendered
    updated video card drivers for windows 10
    gmail unreadable currently as fonts reveal as numbers
    Any insight appreciated I know there was an earlier patch for some of the early adopters of windows 10

:)

Macnalty, Jul 29, 2015
  2. trhyatt1211 Win User

windows 10 crashes when installing fonts, error code 0xc0000013

This problem began immediately after upgrading to windows 10 64-bit from windows 7 64-bit. I can view a font in the font viewer, but as soon as I hit install, blue screen crash with error code 0xc0000013. Same thing using Bitstream font manager with
    Corel X6 when trying install from there. Also running Kaspersky Total Security for Windows 10. I have tried suspending protection, then trying to install fonts with the same crash result. Any ideas??

trhyatt1211, Jul 29, 2015
  3. dxace1 Win User
    PCMCIA Problems

Thanks -- this is for a Toshiba U205-5044, old

but upgraded to Windows 10/64. I have downloaded

a Windows 7 driver for the PCMCIA Bus and will see

whether this changes things. But reading many accounts,

it's clear that Windows 10 rendered PCMCIA unusable.

dxace1, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

poor Font rendering after windows 10/64 update from windows 7 64

poor Font rendering after windows 10/64 update from windows 7 64 - Similar Threads - poor Font rendering

Forum Date

Original bsod thread poorly written

Original bsod thread poorly written: After 24 hours i realize there is a separate thread to quote the original, but if the original was poorly written(very confusing), can i just post a new polished thread? Also to make a good bsod thread where do I find the error code to place in the title? my BSOD is always...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Sep 29, 2017

Very poor connectivity...

Very poor connectivity...: Let me start with we have an extremely slow ISP. We are at the "end of the line", only available ISP, other than satellite, is Century Links 1.5mbps d/l. We rarely see .7mbps currently, CL is claiming that we will be on fiber optics by summer. Anyway, here is my problem. I...
Windows 10 Network and Sharing Jan 13, 2018

Optane, the poor man's SSD

Optane, the poor man's SSD: I ordered an Optane module for my XPS 8900 Dell computer online for about $25 total. They only work with i3, 5, and 7 and only 7th gen Kaby lake processors. They are tied into the drive with the OS on it only and you can't easily change that drive without upsetting the...
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware Dec 3, 2017

Incredibly Poor Performance on a Powerful Laptop.

Incredibly Poor Performance on a Powerful Laptop.: Hello I have owned this computer for about a year and it has started to struggle with very simple tasks such as gaming on small games that it really should not have any problems with. I cannot play any games without having FPS fluctuations anywhere and I have updated all...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Dec 18, 2017

Fall Creators Update poor performance/lagginess FIX

Fall Creators Update poor performance/lagginess FIX: Hi, ever since FCU update, I've been experiencing general slowness and lagginess of Windows, even in trivial things, like maximizing/restoring Explorer window, as well as some extreme performance regressions in professional software, such as 3ds Max, DaVinci Resolve or...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Oct 29, 2017

Poor performance with more than capable laptop

Poor performance with more than capable laptop: so. my laptop specs. i5 6200U 4Gb ram 940M GPU 1 Tb Seagate 5400RPM HDD i have disabled Windows search, just minutes ago disabled superfetch. Have defragged HDD and i even freshly installed Windows month ago and short stroked to 150Gb for windows(primary installation...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Jan 27, 2018

Fall Creators Update poor Windows animation performance regression

Fall Creators Update poor Windows animation performance regression: Hi, another Windows update and yet another performance regression. With first Creators update, folders with large amount of pictures took very long to open and scrolling performance was terrible, and now with Fall Creators update, I am experiencing very laggy and stuttery...
Windows 10 Support Oct 17, 2017
poor Font rendering after windows 10/64 update from windows 7 64 solved