Windows 10: Poor Performance due to Irrelevant Services Running

Discus and support Poor Performance due to Irrelevant Services Running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I own few Low End Systems, i am quite fed up with illogical Services ruining my experience on a already cut-throat system, i want a proper triggered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by User11123, Oct 25, 2020.

1. User11123 Win User

Poor Performance due to Irrelevant Services Running

I own few Low End Systems, i am quite fed up with illogical Services ruining my experience on a already cut-throat system, i want a proper triggered execution of services, for example on this system from which i am typing this, this laptop has no biometric devices such as face id or fingerprint, so a triggered option would be great as if a USB powered biometric device is plugged in the service could be started, there are a few examples as well such as the printer service running 24/7'spooler' i think, Also 'Geolocation' service, even when location is physically unchecked to be disabled, why not run only when called, also i am talking about the small services only which dont take time even on low end systems, not like the 'Start' servicei know this cannot be called when requested as its quite big

:)

User11123, Oct 25, 2020
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    poor performance of laptop

Hi Manikanta,

There are several reasons why devices encounter poor performance. It may due to the memory capacity of the hard disk, malware and virus, out-of-date drivers, programs running on background, and some other reasons. There are different ways to solve the performance
    issue depending on what's causing it.

We'd like to learn more about your concern, so we can determine the best solution. Can you provide the answer to the following questions:

• What is your device and its specification?
    • Are you using multiple programs at the same time?
    • Is this happening to all programs you open?
    • Is this happening upon start up or just randomly?
    • What type of upgrade did you do to your PC?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Donna Men, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Poor Performance due to Irrelevant Services Running

Lenovo G50-70 Running at 50% Performance

Hi Angela,

I have restarted my PC with a clean boot - now what are the steps needed to improve performance? This is what the website says -

After the computer is restarted, you will have a clean boot environment. Then, do one of the following, as appropriate for your situation:

• If you could not install or uninstall a program or an update before you performed the clean boot, try to install or uninstall the program or update again.

Note If you receive the "The Windows Installer service could not be accessed" error during the installation or uninstallation, follow How
      to start the Windows Installer service when system services are not loaded
      , and then install or uninstall the program or update again.
      • If the installation or uninstallation is successful, you have resolved your issue. Follow How to reset the
        computer to start as usual
        to reset your computer to the normal startup.
      • If the installation or uninstallation still fails, that means this issue is not caused by application or service interference. You may have to go to Microsoft Support for more
        specific support.
    • If you could not run a program before you performed the clean boot, try to run the program again.None of the above relates to any issues with performance - can you suggest the next steps?

SatanshuMishra, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Poor Performance due to Irrelevant Services Running

1. Poor Performance due to Irrelevant Services Running - Similar Threads - Poor Performance due

2. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  3. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  4. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  5. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  6. Poor Performance

7. poor performance, hangups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    poor performance, hangups: My Win 10 desktop is again performing so badly it is unusable. Windows explorer hangs up as well as web searches. A restart takes at least 10 minutes....."please wait"Peter Bresler...
  8. Poor performance

Poor performance: I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but...
  9. Poor service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Poor service: Why does Microsoft schedule a call back for support and when I answer , they keep hanging up on me....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poor-service/a6749cae-69ce-4007-ba0d-e4f0295a2c31
  10. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....