Windows 10: Poor performance in many machines post upgrade (

Discus and support Poor performance in many machines post upgrade ( in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've upgraded many machines, mostly laptops thus far from 7 pro to 10 pro. Biggest issue is Service Host: Local System (19) in task manager hogs the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kjstech, Dec 20, 2015.

1. kjstech Win User

Poor performance in many machines post upgrade (

I've upgraded many machines, mostly laptops thus far from 7 pro to 10 pro. Biggest issue is Service Host: Local System (19) in task manager hogs the CPU making the machine almost worthless.

Countless times I have to end this task. In doing so the system says I have to click an abandon data checkbox and click shut down. The machine never shuts down, but once I do this the system performance is back to normal. It seems the systems work just fine without Service Host: Local System (19). Is there any fix to this? This is the November build.

:)

kjstech, Dec 20, 2015
  2. MikeTully Win User

Looping Automatic Install Problem with Update KB 3105210 in Windows 10 Automatic Update. Any Solutions?

Why has Support Engineering completely dropped the ball on this serious problem which many, many people have? I have heard nothing from Microsoft after this post. WHY the very poor performance?

MikeTully, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade

My friend's upgrade to Windows 10 went horribly wrong, resulting in slow browsing and poor performance. It cost her to have a technician reset the machine back to her previous version, I believe Windows 8.1 In this case, does Microsoft reimburse users
    after receiving a paid receipt indicating there was a problem after the upgrading?

Meadow Skipper

MeadowSkipper, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Poor performance in many machines post upgrade (

1. Poor performance in many machines post upgrade ( - Similar Threads - Poor performance many

2. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  3. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  4. Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade: Hello, I own an Asus Laptop which initially had a 1 HDD with a DVD Drive slot. After a year I decided to install an SSD. So I went to a computer repair shop and asked to replace the DVD Drive with a SATA SSD. But I don't know why he did this. He opened the DVD writer; fine....
  5. Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade

Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade: Hello, I own an Asus Laptop which initially had a 1 HDD with a DVD Drive slot. After a year I decided to install an SSD. So I went to a computer repair shop and asked to replace the DVD Drive with a SATA SSD. But I don't know why he did this. He opened the DVD writer; fine....
  6. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  7. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  8. Poor Performance

9. Poor performance

Poor performance: I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but...
  10. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....