Windows 10: Poor performance

Discus and support Poor performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MacMoher, Feb 12, 2021.

1. MacMoher Win User

Poor performance

I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but it almost is never below 100. I have tried all of the recommended fixes for the issue and am kind of at a loss.

:)

MacMoher, Feb 12, 2021
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Feb 12, 2021
  3. hxshfx Win User
    Poor performance but very low hardware usage

I've been searching for speed step configuration in BIOS but I didn't find it. I'll send pictures for every CPU-related configuration since I'm a bit scared of touching that sensitive config for my own :S

- - - Updated - - -

Poor performance [​IMG]

Poor performance [​IMG]

Poor performance [​IMG]

hxshfx, Feb 12, 2021
  4. zinou Win User

Poor performance

W10 slow boot and poor performance

You've disable the prefetcher! I suggest you enabled it can help improve disk I/O performance of your HDD.
    there are high I/O activities on the disk.

Poor performance [​IMG]

When you enable the Sysmain service (Prefetcher) you need to restart your computer 6 times.

Have you already perform a scandisk (chkdsk) and disk defrag?

I'll continue the trace analysis tomorrow...

zinou, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Poor performance

1. Poor performance - Similar Threads - Poor performance

2. Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?: Hi.It all started with two, apparently, common problems. poor performance that didn't seem to correlate with my setup/or my settings, and an usb 3.1 gen 2 port that only was able to do 1.6 gbit/s.I ran the console on server startup and of all the errors one stood out to me....
  3. Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?: Hi.It all started with two, apparently, common problems. poor performance that didn't seem to correlate with my setup/or my settings, and an usb 3.1 gen 2 port that only was able to do 1.6 gbit/s.I ran the console on server startup and of all the errors one stood out to me....
  4. Poor performance on Roblox only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor performance on Roblox only: My FPS has recently been limited when playing Roblox. At the start, it would get about 130fps. But, it seems like some sort of fps limiting feature immediately kicks in and starts to try to decrease the fps to around 80fps. The fps would switch between 130fps and 80fps...
  5. Poor performance on Roblox only

Poor performance on Roblox only: My FPS has recently been limited when playing Roblox. At the start, it would get about 130fps. But, it seems like some sort of fps limiting feature immediately kicks in and starts to try to decrease the fps to around 80fps. The fps would switch between 130fps and 80fps...
  6. Someone can help me understand why performance of my pc is poor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone can help me understand why performance of my pc is poor.: I got the following componentsRyzen 5 5500 pretty hot in cinebench.16 GB 2400 MT/SGTX 1070 MSI X 8GBMain SSD sata - kingston k600 512gba520 chipset moboI have big problems with freezes and stuttering especially on CoD:WZ2, Minecrafthot cpu ,GTA V online and Fortnitesolved...
  7. Someone can help me understand why performance of my pc is poor.

Someone can help me understand why performance of my pc is poor.: I got the following componentsRyzen 5 5500 pretty hot in cinebench.16 GB 2400 MT/SGTX 1070 MSI X 8GBMain SSD sata - kingston k600 512gba520 chipset moboI have big problems with freezes and stuttering especially on CoD:WZ2, Minecrafthot cpu ,GTA V online and Fortnitesolved...
  8. Windows 11 performance gets poor after some period of time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 performance gets poor after some period of time.: Hi, everyone. I have an issue with Win11 poor performance. It's not really noticeable when i do a common stuff such as internet surfing, coding, watching movies etc. But it really bothers me when i play video games. Heavy performance drop in all game titles i hadn't any...
  9. Windows 11 performance gets poor after some period of time.

Windows 11 performance gets poor after some period of time.: Hi, everyone. I have an issue with Win11 poor performance. It's not really noticeable when i do a common stuff such as internet surfing, coding, watching movies etc. But it really bothers me when i play video games. Heavy performance drop in all game titles i hadn't any...
  10. New desktop build has poor performance. What should I research?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New desktop build has poor performance. What should I research?: I just finished building a new desktop: New Gigabyte B550 board New Ryzen 5 5600 CPU New mouse and keyboard Used 8GB Kingston Ram Memory DDR4 Used M.2 NVMe 500GB stick New install of Windows 10 HomeAfter a fresh build and install, I expected normal Windows 10 tasks to run...