Windows 10: Poor performance

Discus and support Poor performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MacMoher, Feb 12, 2021.

1. MacMoher Win User

Poor performance

I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but it almost is never below 100. I have tried all of the recommended fixes for the issue and am kind of at a loss.

:)

MacMoher, Feb 12, 2021
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Feb 12, 2021
  3. hxshfx Win User
    Poor performance but very low hardware usage

I've been searching for speed step configuration in BIOS but I didn't find it. I'll send pictures for every CPU-related configuration since I'm a bit scared of touching that sensitive config for my own :S

- - - Updated - - -

Poor performance [​IMG]

Poor performance [​IMG]

Poor performance [​IMG]

hxshfx, Feb 12, 2021
  4. zinou Win User

Poor performance

W10 slow boot and poor performance

You've disable the prefetcher! I suggest you enabled it can help improve disk I/O performance of your HDD.
    there are high I/O activities on the disk.

Poor performance [​IMG]

When you enable the Sysmain service (Prefetcher) you need to restart your computer 6 times.

Have you already perform a scandisk (chkdsk) and disk defrag?

I'll continue the trace analysis tomorrow...

zinou, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Poor performance

1. Poor performance - Similar Threads - Poor performance

2. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  3. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  4. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  5. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  6. Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance: I’ve been having poor performance on my Dell G16 7630 when doing GPU heavy tasks or playing games. I’ve tried wiping the drive entirely and reinstalling windows, disabling laptop mode / the integrated sensor, changing bios settings, yet nothing has worked. Hardware tests show...
  7. Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance

Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance: I’ve been having poor performance on my Dell G16 7630 when doing GPU heavy tasks or playing games. I’ve tried wiping the drive entirely and reinstalling windows, disabling laptop mode / the integrated sensor, changing bios settings, yet nothing has worked. Hardware tests show...
  8. potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly: potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/potentially-unwanted-app-found-your-device-may/d40a8f9a-e97f-4648-9a72-b47f3d1809cc
  9. potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly

potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly: potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/potentially-unwanted-app-found-your-device-may/d40a8f9a-e97f-4648-9a72-b47f3d1809cc
  10. Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?

Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?: Hi.It all started with two, apparently, common problems. poor performance that didn't seem to correlate with my setup/or my settings, and an usb 3.1 gen 2 port that only was able to do 1.6 gbit/s.I ran the console on server startup and of all the errors one stood out to me....