Windows 10: Poor Performance

Discus and support Poor Performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MARCEL MIHAI1, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Poor Performance

Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk usage got to 1% but CPU and Memory remained high. I will upload some pictures with it, please help!!! https://imgur.com/a/YHI0ODy

:)

MARCEL MIHAI1, Jul 28, 2022
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Jul 28, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Poor PC Performance

Well, we're going over the ground covered in your previous thread, and have reached about the same point.
    HDD Constantly Running at 100%

Would have been good to have been reminded of that...

Your performance is indeed poor.

In your previous thread I made suggestions as to threads you can look back on for ideas.

dalchina, Jul 28, 2022
  4. hxshfx Win User

Poor Performance

Poor performance but very low hardware usage

I've been searching for speed step configuration in BIOS but I didn't find it. I'll send pictures for every CPU-related configuration since I'm a bit scared of touching that sensitive config for my own :S

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Performance [​IMG]

Poor Performance [​IMG]

Poor Performance [​IMG]

hxshfx, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Poor Performance

1. Poor Performance - Similar Threads - Poor Performance

2. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  3. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  4. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  5. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  6. Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance: I’ve been having poor performance on my Dell G16 7630 when doing GPU heavy tasks or playing games. I’ve tried wiping the drive entirely and reinstalling windows, disabling laptop mode / the integrated sensor, changing bios settings, yet nothing has worked. Hardware tests show...
  7. Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance

Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance: I’ve been having poor performance on my Dell G16 7630 when doing GPU heavy tasks or playing games. I’ve tried wiping the drive entirely and reinstalling windows, disabling laptop mode / the integrated sensor, changing bios settings, yet nothing has worked. Hardware tests show...
  8. potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly: potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/potentially-unwanted-app-found-your-device-may/d40a8f9a-e97f-4648-9a72-b47f3d1809cc
  9. potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly

potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly: potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/potentially-unwanted-app-found-your-device-may/d40a8f9a-e97f-4648-9a72-b47f3d1809cc
  10. Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?

Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?: Hi.It all started with two, apparently, common problems. poor performance that didn't seem to correlate with my setup/or my settings, and an usb 3.1 gen 2 port that only was able to do 1.6 gbit/s.I ran the console on server startup and of all the errors one stood out to me....