Windows 10: Poor programming

Discus and support Poor programming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone who is writing code for Sudoku needs to actually play the game before deciding it's ready for prime time. Several issues persist: 1. Using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by herezchuckie, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Poor programming

Someone who is writing code for Sudoku needs to actually play the game before deciding it's ready for prime time. Several issues persist:

1. Using the game app on different Windows 10 devices does not have access to the last game played on a different device. The record of play should be kept on your system to allow proper information regardless of which device on which the game is played.

2. Playing multiple games in succession eventually stops responding at a normal rate. It appears that the memory of moves is not cleared when a game is finished and the successive game moves continue to be recorded, thus clogging up the memory record and completely slowing down to a snails pace as the system appears to have to remove bits of excess moves in memory in order to record the current move. The only way to cure this issue for the player is to close and then reopen the program. The moves record should be cleared after each game is completed.

3. It would be really good if a game could be surrendered. Currently, the last game state is maintained and displayed when the player reopens the same level of game. Perhaps an option could be displayed when reopening to either "Continue playing last unfinished game" OR "Discard last game and start a new one."

:)

herezchuckie, Jan 21, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 21, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Poor programming

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Poor programming

1. Poor programming - Similar Threads - Poor programming

2. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop: Hello,I have a Laptop 2020 Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 512GB SSD, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M, 16Gb RAM which I primarily use for gaming. I’ve been plugging it into an external monitor LG 27BL650C-B via usb cable for the past 3 years or...
  3. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop: Hello,I have a Laptop 2020 Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 512GB SSD, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M, 16Gb RAM which I primarily use for gaming. I’ve been plugging it into an external monitor LG 27BL650C-B via usb cable for the past 3 years or...
  4. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProProcessor: IntelR Core™ i7-10700T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 1992 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors RAM: 16.0 GBVersion: 22H2I want to play the Sega CD version of The Terminator which is available to play online on a bunch of different websites but the...
  6. Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...

Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProProcessor: IntelR Core™ i7-10700T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 1992 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors RAM: 16.0 GBVersion: 22H2I want to play the Sega CD version of The Terminator which is available to play online on a bunch of different websites but the...
  7. Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas: So... Paint was always basic and **** but the new Windows 11 version is actually garbage. It LOOKS cooler from the outside, but that's as far as it goes.Things I've found so far which are bad:When you choose the text tool, it defaults to font size to 11. I always use 8 for...
  8. Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas

Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas: So... Paint was always basic and **** but the new Windows 11 version is actually garbage. It LOOKS cooler from the outside, but that's as far as it goes.Things I've found so far which are bad:When you choose the text tool, it defaults to font size to 11. I always use 8 for...
  9. Poor Quality from Bluetooth Headphones in Voice/Video Chat Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor Quality from Bluetooth Headphones in Voice/Video Chat Programs: Hello, I have a problem with using Bluetooth headphones on voice/video services such as Discord and Zoom. Normally when I use the headphones in audio through Spotify, Youtube, etc., the audio sounds perfect. However, when I use it in Discord or Zoom it sounds like the other...
  10. Windows 10: Jagged Edges/Images and Poorly Running Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Jagged Edges/Images and Poorly Running Programs: Roughly two days ago I updated (or believed to have) Windows 10 on my PC, or at least the night before. The other night, the fuse went out in my room and shut off my computer that's plugged into a surge protector I have. Both the protector's lights are still on indicating...