Windows 10: Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

Discus and support Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi :) I had posted this issue yesterday but it looks like it was deleted, so I thought I'd try again. Long story short, I can't get Bluetooth to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KIDDYNAMITE1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

Hi Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues :)

I had posted this issue yesterday but it looks like it was deleted, so I thought I'd try again.

Long story short, I can't get Bluetooth to work with my headphones. Please help.

:)

KIDDYNAMITE1, Nov 9, 2019
  2. AnneLee3 Win User

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Bluetooth connectivity problem to Windows 10

I was using fine on windows 10 until a few days ago, and all of a sudden they quit working. Windows 10 finds the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones and says it is paired, but headphones will not work. I removed from my device manager and reinstalled several
    times, cleared the pair list on the headphones, updated drivers, shut off computer, etc. The headphones work fine with my IPad.

AnneLee3, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth interrupted by headphones

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions:

• It's not really a specific application, but mostly Outlook, or any application that generates a notification in Windows. I could silence outlook for notifications but I don't think this is a feasible long term solution.
    • The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones are configured for both Hands Free calling via VOIP and Headphones (audio sink?) profiles. So the situation is that I am on a VOIP call using my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 and an email comes in or any notification for that
      matter, then my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 block the VIOP call for a number of seconds and I can't hear the caller and they probably can't hear me. I tried to mute the headphones via the sound controls in windows, and when I do that, I don't hear the notification
      sound, but I still get blocked from my call due to the notification itself.
    I got a response in this thread over at the Bose Community: Re: Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth i... - Bose Community

Seems promising as it silences the entire windows notifications system, but I will need to try it.

Dave

DaveMcGough, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Bluetooth connectivity problem to Windows 10

Hi AnneLee3,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this Bluetooth device?
    3. Does any other Bluetooth device work on this PC?

However, let us follow the suggestions in this help article provided by ‘oscar
    trimboli’ and ‘gomezo’ from this thread
    to see if that makes any difference.

If the issue persists, suggest you to follow all the steps one by one from this help article to see if that helps ‘Fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    ’.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

1. Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues - Similar Threads - Poor Quality Audio

2. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  3. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  4. Poor Mic Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor Mic Audio Quality: I recently built my first PC and have had a lot of audio issues since installing Windows 10 on it. Most of them are now sorted out but one still remains. My microphone quality is horrible and unintelligible in Windows 10. I can confirm that this is an audio processing issue...
  5. Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II: Can I fix my audio delay on the Bose QC 35 II under Windows 10? Streaming music is no problem but playing games is not so good with it. Thats the dongle that I use. Both devices have BT 4.0. submitted by /u/Predocator7 [link] [comments]...
  6. Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality: I have had poor bluetooth audio quality ever since I did some updates through the HP Support Assistant. Some of those updates mentioned bluetooth drivers and I don't know if I messed something up by installing them. I've tried troubleshooting, but it comes back with...
  7. UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio

UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio: Hello, I am trying to connect my UE Megaboom to my Dell Latitude 5480 laptop running Windows 10 1903 but am experiencing a few issues. First, when I initially connected, it discovered my device as a headset and my audio quality was very poor and audio was quiet. I did some...
  8. Poor quality text when using HDR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Poor quality text when using HDR: I would like to turn off cleartype for the HDMI output connected to my TV, but leave it on for my regular computer display, how do I do this? When using HDR for the TV, the text is smeared with distorted colors and looks generally bad....
  9. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones: Hello, so here is my problem: I am running Windows 10 64 bit and I have a set of Bose AE2 Soundlink wireless Bluetooth headphones. The audio works perfectly fine at first, but if I let it sit idle for, let's say, longer than a minute, the audio will be choppy; by this, I...
  10. Bluetooth quality poor

Bluetooth quality poor: Hiya...have windows 10 and my bluetooth quality is very broken. I see the driver is old, see attachment. I have tried updating driver through device manager but tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a way I can update this? TIA 72578

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose quite comfort windows 10 choppy sound

2. bose qc35 ii windows 10 ag

3. bose quiet comfort 35 issues