Windows 10: Poor quality text when using HDR

Discus and support Poor quality text when using HDR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to turn off cleartype for the HDMI output connected to my TV, but leave it on for my regular computer display, how do I do this? When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Don Eklund, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Poor quality text when using HDR

I would like to turn off cleartype for the HDMI output connected to my TV, but leave it on for my regular computer display, how do I do this? When using HDR for the TV, the text is smeared with distorted colors and looks generally bad.

:)

Don Eklund, Mar 15, 2019

2. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD

I Have Connected My 1050Ti 4GB Graphic Card To My LED Tv Of 32 Inch Using DVI (24+1) To HDMI Cable. I Even Tried HDMI To HDMI Cable, But The Desktop, Images, Video, Texts Come In Very Poor Quality, But When I Run Games They Are In Full HD And High Quality
    Graphics. Why The Quality Of Everything Except Games Is So Poor.

Charan_Ram, Mar 15, 2019
  4. pini177 Win User

Poor quality text when using HDR

poor image quality in onenote mobile

When using onenote on windows phone the quality of the image is poor. I print a page to onenote on the desktop and it goes into onenote ok and is of good quality. When I view it in wabapp it is also good. But when I view it on windows phone the full
    page is shown so I zoom in and its poor and sometime can't even make out the text. Is there a setting for the quality on windows phone?

pini177, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Poor quality text when using HDR

1. Poor quality text when using HDR - Similar Threads - Poor quality text

2. Text quality keeps changing from good to poor and missing parts of letters while online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text quality keeps changing from good to poor and missing parts of letters while online: While reading e-mail, text changes between complete letters and clear type to missing parts of letters that makes it impossible to read. I tried adjusting ClearType, but that didn't correct problem....
  3. USB Microphones Low Volume/Poor Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphones Low Volume/Poor Quality: I have Samson, Snowball, and other USB microphones. They all sound GREAT on my older Win 7 Computer. On my high-end Win 10 computer, the volume is extremely low. I tried Equalizer APO with Peace equalizer, and they improved the volume, but the sound quality is not as good...
  4. Poor audio quality in Sony mdr zx330bt Headphone

Poor audio quality in Sony mdr zx330bt Headphone: My sony mdr zx330bt have poor quality audio. I am using an Acer Aspire u5-620 AIO (all in one) running Windows 10 If you need more information: Computer: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/series/aspireu Headphones:...
  5. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones: Hello, so here is my problem: I am running Windows 10 64 bit and I have a set of Bose AE2 Soundlink wireless Bluetooth headphones. The audio works perfectly fine at first, but if I let it sit idle for, let's say, longer than a minute, the audio will be choppy; by this, I...
  6. Windows 10 Poor Quality - Product Virtually unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Poor Quality - Product Virtually unusable: I have been astonished at the number of problems that I have come across with Windows 10, right now I am running an sfc /scannow command in an effort to recover the much trumpeted Microsoft Edge browser which suddenly disappeared from my Start menu and my taskbar. Over the...
  7. Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD

Images And Text Are Of Very Poor Quality But The games Come In Full HD: I Have Connected My 1050Ti 4GB Graphic Card To My LED Tv Of 32 Inch Using DVI (24+1) To HDMI Cable. I Even Tried HDMI To HDMI Cable, But The Desktop, Images, Video, Texts Come In Very Poor Quality, But When I Run Games They Are In Full HD And High Quality Graphics. Why The...
  8. Bluetooth quality poor

Bluetooth quality poor: Hiya...have windows 10 and my bluetooth quality is very broken. I see the driver is old, see attachment. I have tried updating driver through device manager but tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a way I can update this? TIA 72578
  9. Are there any people who notice Poor video quality

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Are there any people who notice Poor video quality: i notice bad video quality when i am watching video with 3d animasjon* i believe its because AMD Update or windows crator update but i may be mistaken p.s my pc is Lenovo IdeaPad 500-15ACZ (80K4004DMT 82703
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...