Windows 10: Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

Discus and support Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi guys, i cant get Google Maps Satellite view to render properly. i have tried different browsers but they all show poor rendering - as per the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Funjunkie6, May 1, 2019.

1. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

hi guys,
    i cant get Google Maps Satellite view to render properly. i have tried different browsers but they all show poor rendering - as per the attached screen print.
    street view is okay, just not satellite view.
    i have also provided my PCs specs for your perusal.
    thanks guys.

:)

Funjunkie6, May 1, 2019
  2. chris166 Win User

Maps on N8 - satellite view?

I think Ovi used to use Google Maps for satellite view, but they must have changed supplier.

I used to beable to zoom in on my house, now it just goes to a very poor green and yellow map.

I noticed it the other day, but thought it was just a bad signal location.

chris166, May 1, 2019
  3. Satellite view of OVI Maps

Satellite view you need to be online as you view the maps .

Works same as Google maps pulling the data down live .

jje

jjegan---01, May 1, 2019
  4. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

Here Maps: Why is the Satellite View resolution so poor?

Hi rayhipkiss,

gMaps looks good - many thanks.

I downloaded Google Maps on to my Nokia 820 earlier, & I found it to be similar to the built-in Nokia/Here Maps, in that the satellite resolution was good over large cities, but poor elsewhere. This is in contrast to the PC version of Google Maps, which
    appears to give consistently good quality over the whole country (England). Are there different versions of these programs for PC & mobile users?

Regards,

Peter.

Peteeclark, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

1. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers - Similar Threads - Poor Rendering Google

2. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers: hi guys, i cant get Google Maps Satellite view to render properly. i have tried different browsers but they all show poor rendering - as per the attached screen print. street view is okay, just not satellite view. i have also provided my PCs specs for your perusal. thanks...
  3. Uninstall Your Map View

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall Your Map View: I would like to uninstall Your Map View from my Microsoft surface. When I click on uninstall it asks if I will allow this program to make changes to my computer. If I say no it won't uninstall. How do I safely uninstall this app?...
  4. Google Maps on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Maps on PC: Everytime I do a google search for a business/resturants in my chrome browser and I open them in google maps the site shows the content for a short period and then the content goes blank... What's the solution? Carol...
  5. internet connection, browsers working poorly.

in Browsers and Email
    internet connection, browsers working poorly.: Windows 10 Like the title says, bad browser performance with a good internet connection. Google Chrome wont work at all, firefox works sometimes, edge works sometimes. Its only been happening over the past few days. I have a laptop at home on win 10, it must have received...
  6. Firefox rendering of certain Google Maps data now messed up

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox rendering of certain Google Maps data now messed up: The symptoms below started in the last few days. I've also applied 1511 in the last few days. I can't say for sure whether the effect pre-dates the update or not since I hadn't used Maps much around that time. Firefox 42.0 now shows the traffic overlay as broken pieces,...
  7. Google Maps versus Google Earth

Google Maps versus Google Earth: I looked in street view in a rather newly developed area. To my surprise buildings were shown in Google Maps and only a flat surface area (no buildings) was shown in Google Earth. Apparently both apps donot use the same database. 106602
  8. Google Maps is black screen on Map or Satellite Setting Since upgrade

Google Maps is black screen on Map or Satellite Setting Since upgrade: When I open Google Maps, I get the street view photos at the bottom of the screen, but the map itself is a black screen in both street map and satellite settings. *cry Any ideas? Thank you, TRS Edit: Latest Win10 64 drivers are installed; Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti...
  9. Google Maps

Google Maps: Trying to use google maps and map details are 'blacking out' - the screen is still on as are some buttons but the map vanishes. Is this happening to anyone else. 15576
  10. Maps App will not delete or open Google maps

Maps App will not delete or open Google maps: I do not want to use windows/microsoft Maps I have been using Google Maps and have found I can crte an Icon & Tile that will pin to start but want to remove the Maps Tile or make it do the job. So far I have failed to remove it or get it to open Google maps. I cannot get...