Windows 10: Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

Discus and support Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi guys, i cant get Google Maps Satellite view to render properly. i have tried different browsers but they all show poor rendering - as per the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Funjunkie6, May 1, 2019.

1. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

hi guys,
    i cant get Google Maps Satellite view to render properly. i have tried different browsers but they all show poor rendering - as per the attached screen print.
    street view is okay, just not satellite view.
    i have also provided my PCs specs for your perusal.
    thanks guys.

:)

Funjunkie6, May 1, 2019
  2. chris166 Win User

Maps on N8 - satellite view?

I think Ovi used to use Google Maps for satellite view, but they must have changed supplier.

I used to beable to zoom in on my house, now it just goes to a very poor green and yellow map.

I noticed it the other day, but thought it was just a bad signal location.

chris166, May 1, 2019
  3. Satellite view of OVI Maps

Satellite view you need to be online as you view the maps .

Works same as Google maps pulling the data down live .

jje

jjegan---01, May 1, 2019
  4. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

Here Maps: Why is the Satellite View resolution so poor?

Hi rayhipkiss,

gMaps looks good - many thanks.

I downloaded Google Maps on to my Nokia 820 earlier, & I found it to be similar to the built-in Nokia/Here Maps, in that the satellite resolution was good over large cities, but poor elsewhere. This is in contrast to the PC version of Google Maps, which
    appears to give consistently good quality over the whole country (England). Are there different versions of these programs for PC & mobile users?

Regards,

Peter.

Peteeclark, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

1. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers - Similar Threads - Poor Rendering Google

2. Poor Text Rendering on System Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Text Rendering on System Pages: I just switched from a 2160p monitor to a 1440p. I know text won't look as good, but its acceptable everywhere except on any systems page - all the settings pages, right click context menu pages, etc. See below. Above the red line is what it looks like - some letters are...
  3. Poor Text Rendering on System Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor Text Rendering on System Pages: I just switched from a 2160p monitor to a 1440p. I know text won't look as good, but its acceptable everywhere except on any systems page - all the settings pages, right click context menu pages, etc. See below. Above the red line is what it looks like - some letters are...
  4. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  5. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  6. New sense of direction with Live View in Google Maps

in Windows 10 News
    New sense of direction with Live View in Google Maps: Live View in Google Maps helps you keep your bearings so you can find your way around. With new ways to use Live View, we're making it even easier to orient yourself in the world whether you’re walking around, leaving a public transit station or meeting up with...
  7. Poor text rendering after move to the new Edge Browser July 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor text rendering after move to the new Edge Browser July 2020: Windows automatically updated last night and has installed a new version of Edge. The new Edge Welcome Page displays clearly but a number of websites I commonly use and which were fine under the previous version of Edge now display font poorly e.g. Brilliant.org where the...
  8. Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    Poor Rendering in Google Maps - Satellite view in all browsers: hi guys, i cant get Google Maps Satellite view to render properly. i have tried different browsers but they all show poor rendering - as per the attached screen print. street view is okay, just not satellite view. i have also provided my PCs specs for your perusal. thanks...
  9. Firefox rendering of certain Google Maps data now messed up

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox rendering of certain Google Maps data now messed up: The symptoms below started in the last few days. I've also applied 1511 in the last few days. I can't say for sure whether the effect pre-dates the update or not since I hadn't used Maps much around that time. Firefox 42.0 now shows the traffic overlay as broken pieces,...
  10. Google Maps is black screen on Map or Satellite Setting Since upgrade

Google Maps is black screen on Map or Satellite Setting Since upgrade: When I open Google Maps, I get the street view photos at the bottom of the screen, but the map itself is a black screen in both street map and satellite settings. *cry Any ideas? Thank you, TRS Edit: Latest Win10 64 drivers are installed; Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti...