Windows 10: poor response from assure support plan

Discus and support poor response from assure support plan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by j philipfrazier, Sep 4, 2018.

1. poor response from assure support plan

do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and training videos webinars if you will. I'm disabled and just trying to keep up and wasn't raised on the new things as these. hell we used to write some basic that's all. if they ever are able to fix me enough to work I need to know I am at least literate in ten for now. I'm sure itll change again soon but I need a tech to help from within for now. if you added up all I spent on this change I could have invested in your profitable assure plan,...then maybe frustration would turn into payday. correct this please idc if you drop leaflets from the air before we go paperless would be nice. windows for life if you will let us. jpf

:)

j philipfrazier, Sep 4, 2018

2. poor response from assure support plan

do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community
    forums and training videos webinars if you will. I'm disabled and just trying to keep up and wasn't raised on the new things as these. hell we used to write some basic that's all. if they ever are able to fix me enough to work I need to know I am at least
    literate in ten for now. I'm sure itll change again soon but I need a tech to help from within for now. if you added up all I spent on this change I could have invested in your profitable assure plan,...then maybe frustration would turn into payday. correct
    this please idc if you drop leaflets from the air before we go paperless would be nice. windows for life if you will let us. jpf

j philipfrazier, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Assure Plan Support

What has happened to Microsoft support for their ASSURE PLAN? I have made three attempts to contact a Chat person only to get responses asking me questions with no box for my response. I thought the Assure Plan was 24/7. Apparently no one works on Sunday
    who knows there is a problem with getting a response.

I used to be able to talk to a person on the phone but now they don't work weekends. I am extremely frustrated with their lack of support (that I paid for).

If this keeps up I am going to switch to Google.

Phil in Decatur IL, Sep 7, 2018
  4. poor response from assure support plan

Microsoft Assure Plan Support

Thank you for your feedback. I've been able to chat with MS Support if I'm ready to wait until one frees up. What I have found totally useless is the "Virtual Agent" who doesn't know the difference between the Assure Plan and Azure Plan. Thank you for
    the links to support, that appears to save time by bypassing the VA.

Phil in Decatur IL, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

poor response from assure support plan

1. poor response from assure support plan - Similar Threads - poor response assure

2. assure software support

in Windows 10 Customization
    assure software support: I have an "Assure Software Support" subscription. How do I find a phone number to call for help with a problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-software-support/e2887981-4f91-4df4-a8da-45cbb11c81c6
  3. how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan: I have an Assure subscription plan but I do not have any way to contact them. The phone number does not work and the website link is broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-to-support-for-my-assure/2d41379f-d2c5-4793-a73d-188690bbc12b
  4. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  5. Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assure Plan: Why is it so difficult to get help for a paid plan????? I mean Assure which I pay for and need help because EDGE does not work with Outlook 2010. I spent a few hours last night with MS tech support and they have no clue how to fix...
  6. Poor Start up response

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Poor Start up response: When booting my PC (running Windows 10 Home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1158) it seems to use 50% of the disk for up to ten minutes, and everything runs very slow. I ran HD Sentinel and got the following response - [img] Is this as critical as it suggests, and do I only...
  7. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  8. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  9. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!: Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down with Technical Issues! No one will help , no one answers emails and their web site is not fit for purpose? Just need to...
  10. Change Payment for Assure PLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Payment for Assure PLan: I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so. Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-for-assure-plan/205948a2-84ea-495d-b661-c89018f7d5b5