Windows 10: Poor Service

Discus and support Poor Service in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; cant access my MS store , teams n related MS software, case ID-1002020915. was told technical team would call within 24 hours and resolve the issue but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anurag1858, May 6, 2021.

1. Poor Service

cant access my MS store , teams n related MS software, case ID-1002020915. was told technical team would call within 24 hours and resolve the issue but no one has called its been 2 days , really very disappointing. Disgusting service . would have been better had i purchased a Calculator instead. MS store gives error code 0x80131500

:)

Anurag1858, May 6, 2021

2. My Nokia - poor service

Hey, I have had nokias on and off for quite a while and was a member of Club Nokia back in the old days. A couple of things are screwing with me just now

• For some reason when I try to register my new 5800XM, I get the message that it has already been registered and yes I am really careful entering the serial number.
    • When I go to the 'contact us' page and fill in the boxes, the 5800XM isn't even in the list of products.
    I have been in touch with the guys and gals at My Nokia twice already and the reponses just dry up. What can be so hard about checking a database to see where my phone has already been registered or adding a product to a product list.

I have experienced nothing but really low-level service and wondered if others had a similar experience. I filled in the customer service questionnaire and gave my honest opinion but there was no follow-up. If I was in customer service and a customer gave
    me really poor ratings I would want to know why.

Or maybe the questionnaires are just window-dressing to make us feel that they are interested now that they have the money!!!

Love and kisses

G

gordyb---01, May 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2021
  4. Poor Service

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Poor Service

1. Poor Service - Similar Threads - Poor Service

2. Poor audio quality on streaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor audio quality on streaming services: Audio is extremely low when watching streaming services. Audio is fine through other apps or from websites eg YouTube.Have tried everything:Checked audio settings - everything on 100%Run troubleshooter - nill issues foundUninstalled/ Updated driversUpdated BIOSTurned off...
  3. Poor audio quality on streaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor audio quality on streaming services: Audio is extremely low when watching streaming services. Audio is fine through other apps or from websites eg YouTube.Have tried everything:Checked audio settings - everything on 100%Run troubleshooter - nill issues foundUninstalled/ Updated driversUpdated BIOSTurned off...
  4. Extremely poor customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely poor customer service: I continue to be shocked by the lack of customer support from Microsoft. When I arrange for a customer support phone call, it is not identified as Microsoft but as some unknown telephone number. Also, if I arrange for an online chat, the email confirmation lacks information...
  5. Extremely poor customer service

Extremely poor customer service: I continue to be shocked by the lack of customer support from Microsoft. When I arrange for a customer support phone call, it is not identified as Microsoft but as some unknown telephone number. Also, if I arrange for an online chat, the email confirmation lacks information...
  6. Poor Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Service: Have been facing problem with the cumulative update for the last 20-25 days, tried to install but not happening. called the Microsoft India office on 14 Feb 2022 18001021100. First of all i consider my self lucky to get in touch with one of the agents there after waiting for...
  7. Poor Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Service: Have been facing problem with the cumulative update for the last 20-25 days, tried to install but not happening. called the Microsoft India office on 14 Feb 2022 18001021100. First of all i consider my self lucky to get in touch with one of the agents there after waiting for...
  8. Poor Service

9. Poor Service

10. POOR SERVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POOR SERVICE: I believe one of the windows 10 updates caused my Outlook not to work properly. Every time I closed it or restarted my computer I needed to resign into my email and my one drive.. There was a number to call bot no one to speak to. I was required to go onto the website and...