Windows 10: Poor sound on Game Player

Discus and support Poor sound on Game Player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I sometimes use the Win 10 Game Player to record on line videos but the sound is always crackly and indistinct. Is there a specific driver for this as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arcadian, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

Poor sound on Game Player

I sometimes use the Win 10 Game Player to record on line videos but the sound is always crackly and indistinct. Is there a specific driver for this as I've not dealt with it before ?
    Thanks

I sometimes use the video recorder Game Player to record videos online but the sound has always been crackly and distorted. Is there a specific driver update for this as I've never done it before ?

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Dec 7, 2018

2. POOR/LOW SOUND ON DVD PLAYER

Why is sound quality so poor/low on Windows DVD Player which I was forced to buy after recommeded update to w10???? Windows Media player had no issues.

Squeakie(2), Dec 7, 2018
  3. adobe flash virus/poor sound

Hi Felix,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you have any issues with Adobe flash player when you browse Internet?

• What is the issue you face related to sound in Windows 10?

I suggest you to refer the below article on how to troubleshoot the issues related to Adobe flash player.

Note: Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 10.

Flash Player issues

Flash Player issues on Windows 8

The steps in above link applies well to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 also.

I suggest you to refer the below article on how to troubleshoot the problems with sound.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 7, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Poor sound on Game Player :p

cadaveca, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Poor sound on Game Player - Similar Threads - Poor sound Game

2. Speaker Sound Quality is poor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Sound Quality is poor: Help me! I have problem regarding my bluetooth speaker's driver, it have 2 drivers- Hands free ag audio and stereo, the problem is that I used stereo one and now even after connecting to the speaker it still show disconnected and the hands free ag audio's quality is very...
  3. Poor sound quality when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor sound quality when gaming: I have excellent sound when im not focused into a game. But as soon as i get into a video game the sound quality of music and other applications gets really poor. submitted by /u/SuperMurloc1337 [link] [comments]...
  4. Poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor sound quality: I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  5. Games running Poorly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games running Poorly.: Ever since the latest update, games that were once running smoothly (60-120fps) are now struggling to get to 40-30fps. I was on the phone all day yesterday with Nividia and of course they say the problem is with the windows update. I’ve rolled my drivers back twice, same...
  6. Laptop running poorly for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running poorly for gaming: An update for Geforce and Windows came about, so I updated them both and restarted my laptop. I went to play some games afterwards then suddenly I noticed a major frame drop issue... What I did was I checked to see if my drivers are up to date (which they are), checked my...
  7. DVD Player playing poorly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DVD Player playing poorly on Windows 10: I just bought DVD Player from the Microsoft store last week and this is the first time I've tried to watch a DVD. I'm running Windows 10 on a brand new laptop with tons of space (an HP 650), and I've verified that no other apps, programs or tasks are running. The show keeps...
  8. POOR/LOW SOUND ON DVD PLAYER

POOR/LOW SOUND ON DVD PLAYER: Why is sound quality so poor/low on Windows DVD Player which I was forced to buy after recommeded update to w10???? Windows Media player had no issues....
  9. Poor game performance on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor game performance on Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 back when it launched in August 2015, gaming and everything was fine for me, games and apps. I was satisfied with the upgrade. However, sometime around the November or the Anniversary Update, I noticed that games that easily pull off 30 or...
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...