Windows 10: Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10

Discus and support Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have just bought a new Wireless Noise Cancelling Headset Sony WH-CH700N. No problem in pairing it with Windows10 however the sound quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RiccardoneII, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10

Hi guys,

I have just bought a new Wireless Noise Cancelling Headset Sony WH-CH700N. No problem in pairing it with Windows10 however the sound quality when connected via Blootooth is absolutely outrageous. It is great when connected with cable though.

Do you think it is somehow possible to improve the audio quality when in Bluetooth?

Thanks in advance

Riccardo

:)

RiccardoneII, Feb 15, 2020

2. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

Hi,

I have been attempting to connect my bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000MX2) to my laptop (lenovo ideapad 700-15isk, windows 10) for the past few hours now. It would seem that when connected there are 2 bluetooth profiles create, one stereo and one Hands-Free.
    On the Hands-Free option the sound is really poor but I can use the mic. On the Stereo option I have good sound but no mic. But I cant use the mic from Hands-Free and the sound from stereo. I've checked all drivers are running the latest versions but there
    had been no improvements. After reading online it seems this may be an issue with Windows 10, which I find hard to believe. I was hoping to be able to use these headphones for work to connect to clients and then to listen to music in between. Do I really
    have to have such poor sound quality?!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

RobertHeyworth, Feb 15, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Sony WH-CH700N bluetooth headphones don't work in Windows 10

Hi Davidg8tr ... did you install the firmware from Sonys site? Below is the link for that.

https://www.sony.co.th/en/electronics/support/w...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10

Sony headphones and handsfree WH-CH700N are connected and doesn't play music o work as handsfree

Hi Josep,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To troubleshoot the Bluetooth connection issue, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
      and right click on your Bluetooth driver.
    • Click on Update Driver
      and choose Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Choose Let me pick from a list of available device drivers on my
      computer and click on Next.
    • Choose a different version of driver among the drivers listed there and click on
      Next.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver. Reboot the machine once the driver is installed and check if you’re able to connect the devices.

Additional information: Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

If the device is still not available as a playback device after pairing, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Right click the Volume
      icon on the taskbar and choose Sounds.
    • Under Playback
      tab, right click on an empty space and select Show Disabled Devices
      and Show Disconnected Devices.
    • Once the above options are enabled, check if the Bluetooth device is listed. If listed, right click on it and
      Enable the device and Set as Default.

Meanwhile, you may also go through the troubleshooting article
    by Sony and see if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10

1. Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Poor sound quality

2. Sony WH-1000XM4 poor audio quality when launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM4 poor audio quality when launching a game: I'm having an issue with my bluetooth headset where whenever I launch certain games, like Halo Infinite for example, the audio quality just drops off of a rock. I'm currently on Windows 11, and remember having similar issues on Windows 10 that I was able to iron out in about...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM4 poor audio quality when launching a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM4 poor audio quality when launching a game: I'm having an issue with my bluetooth headset where whenever I launch certain games, like Halo Infinite for example, the audio quality just drops off of a rock. I'm currently on Windows 11, and remember having similar issues on Windows 10 that I was able to iron out in about...
  4. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  5. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  6. Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4: I have a new pair of Sony WH 1000xm4 bluetooth headphones that pair and play with my iPhone no problem. With Windows 10, I am able to pair the headphones and they show up as a paired bluetooth device, but then there is no option to select them as the sound output. I am using...
  7. Sony WH-CH700N headphones are not being detected by Bluetooth

Sony WH-CH700N headphones are not being detected by Bluetooth: After using the USB to charge my headphones on my Dell XPS desktop, I then tried to connect them via Bluetooth. The headphones show the "searching" blue dots; Bluetooth is on and searching using the "mice, keyboards, pens, or audio" option. But the headphones never appear as...
  8. Sony WH-CH700N bluetooth headphones don't work in Windows 10

Sony WH-CH700N bluetooth headphones don't work in Windows 10: After adding them as a bluetooth device, they show as "connected voice" in Bluetooth settings, and Headset is connected in Sound settings. But I only get mono sound. There is a Headphones option in Sound settings, but it won't connect. All Windows 10 and drivers up to...
  9. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset: Hi, I have been attempting to connect my bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000MX2) to my laptop (lenovo ideapad 700-15isk, windows 10) for the past few hours now. It would seem that when connected there are 2 bluetooth profiles create, one stereo and one Hands-Free. On the...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't Recognize Sony WH-CH700N headphones as an Audio Device

Windows 10 doesn't Recognize Sony WH-CH700N headphones as an Audio Device: Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my Dell XPS Destktop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony wh-ch700n poor quality