Windows 10: Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

Discus and support Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried this app, that seems to have a lot of advantages, using the PC similar to a handsfree kit via bluetooth. Only problem is that the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KjellInge Torgersen, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

I have tried this app, that seems to have a lot of advantages, using the PC similar to a handsfree kit via bluetooth. Only problem is that the sound quality is poor. It seems to be an issue related to "your phone"/bluetooth connection, as sound is brilliant while using same head set in teams, and also using my cell phone via car hands free kit.

Are there any out there, having experienced the same issue, and potential having a solution to it?

Thanks,

Kjell Inge.

:)

KjellInge Torgersen, Mar 30, 2020
  2. arjfca Win User

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Hello

Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal.

I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound

Sound from Realteck. Did check and I have the latest driver

Any idea

Win 10 64 24 gb memory

Martin

arjfca, Mar 30, 2020
  3. pizza902 Win User
    Bluetooth Poor Sound Quality

I see that some users here are having issues with pairing their phones to their car stereos. Not me. Device paired instantly. However, I do notice that the sound quality is subpar. There's some crackling on high-end sounds. This does not occur when I listen
    via headphones. And it's not my car stereo as this did not occur when I used my previous phone (a droid). Anyone else notice the poor sound quality via Bluetooth?

pizza902, Mar 30, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

1. Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app. - Similar Threads - Poor sound quality

2. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  3. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  4. Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out: It has been asked in the past with no comments. 1 year later figured I would ask again.Sad part is they are QUICK to closing down questions and discussions in this "community".Any calls, by my cell phone, with the "Your Phone" app in windows 10 sounds horrible?Tried 2x...
  5. Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out

Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out: It has been asked in the past with no comments. 1 year later figured I would ask again.Sad part is they are QUICK to closing down questions and discussions in this "community".Any calls, by my cell phone, with the "Your Phone" app in windows 10 sounds horrible?Tried 2x...
  6. Speaker Sound Quality is poor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Sound Quality is poor: Help me! I have problem regarding my bluetooth speaker's driver, it have 2 drivers- Hands free ag audio and stereo, the problem is that I used stereo one and now even after connecting to the speaker it still show disconnected and the hands free ag audio's quality is very...
  7. Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality

Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality: When displaying my phone screen with the Phone Screen feature, in the Your Phone application, the image quality displayed of my phone screen, is very poor quality. My graphics settings on my PC are set for maximum quality, and I tried modifying those settings specifically for...
  8. Your phone app call quality

Your phone app call quality: Does anyone have trouble with poor call quality when calling from your phone app, using ur phone? Mine cuts out n is not clear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-call-quality/3fb4ccf0-83aa-4569-8469-835e03da1f8e
  9. Poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor sound quality: I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...