Windows 10: poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD

Discus and support poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All i am at the end of my tether with this machine. the sound quality is terrible. the only way i can hear anything is if i am in a silent room... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mightycee79, May 29, 2016.

1. poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD

Hi All

i am at the end of my tether with this machine. the sound quality is terrible. the only way i can hear anything is if i am in a silent room and then its difficult to hear. i bought the laptop brandnew so i doubt its the speakers as the sound as always been this bad. i have updated my drivers and still my audio is woeful. please help!

regards

Rich*Mad

:)

mightycee79, May 29, 2016
  2. tkey_16 Win User

Volume is low even when the volume is set to maximum on Windows 10.

I have been facing this issue since I bought the laptop, about 2 months.

No system changes were made prior to experiencing this issue.

I did try installing a new Conexant audio driver, but I am still experiencing the issue. I uninstalled it and am using "High Definition Audio Device" but it too has poor audio quality.

Troubleshooting did not find any issues.

Any other suggestions? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

tkey_16, May 29, 2016
  3. tkey_16 Win User
    Volume is low even when the volume is set to maximum on Windows 10.

Original Title: Windows 10 Poor Sound Quality Conexant Lenovo IdeaPad 100

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 100 with Windows 10. I have sound, but the volume is very low with no bass, even when the volume is turned up as far as it can go. I have updated to the latest Conexant driver but the sound has not improved. Is there anything else
    that I can try? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

tkey_16, May 29, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, you could try installing Dolby Home Theatre 4, installation instructions are in this link:https://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/attach...eater v4.pdf
    HTH.

brummyfan, May 29, 2016
Thema:

poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD

1. poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD - Similar Threads - poor sound quality

2. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  3. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  4. Speaker Sound Quality is poor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Sound Quality is poor: Help me! I have problem regarding my bluetooth speaker's driver, it have 2 drivers- Hands free ag audio and stereo, the problem is that I used stereo one and now even after connecting to the speaker it still show disconnected and the hands free ag audio's quality is very...
  5. Sound problem with Conexant HD audio on Windows 10

Sound problem with Conexant HD audio on Windows 10: First of all, I have to mention that I've read all the similar questions and answers and I found none that applies to my problem. Now, let's go with the problem. Recently I've upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 7 I had an option to reconfigure 3,5mm jacks of...
  6. Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality

Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality: I have had poor bluetooth audio quality ever since I did some updates through the HP Support Assistant. Some of those updates mentioned bluetooth drivers and I don't know if I messed something up by installing them. I've tried troubleshooting, but it comes back with...
  7. Poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor sound quality: I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  8. conexant smartaudio hd lenovo

conexant smartaudio hd lenovo: I have a lenovo x1. The headphones work, but the speakers stopped working. I've tried to upgrade the driver, but apparently to no effect. A troubleshooting session said a "Generic Audio Driver has been detected." This is apparently a problem. OK, what do I do? Thanks....
  9. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...
Tags: