Windows 10: Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Discus and support Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arjfca, Feb 17, 2016.

1. arjfca Win User

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Hello

Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal.

I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound

Sound from Realteck. Did check and I have the latest driver

Any idea

Win 10 64 24 gb memory

Martin

:)

arjfca, Feb 17, 2016
  2. care_u Win User

Nokia C5-00 SW 062.001 Bugs

Poor sound quality in the handset speaker.

There is some kind of disturbance in the voice quality of the phone.

care_u, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Nokia C3 flash player.

but it plays on media player nd in media player the sound quality is very poor . otherwise the other songs which are in mobile there sound quality is fine.

shahab_afridi95, Feb 17, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Since this is intermittent, I would suspect the internet link from YouTube. From your post I assume all other sound is OK.

fireberd, Feb 17, 2016
  5. arjfca Win User
    Hello, thanks for the reply

No, I'm sure it was not cause by Youtube. I had similar problem on other site. The sound was perfect when using my Android tablet.

Martin

arjfca, Feb 18, 2016
  6. fireberd Win User
    If you play an audio file that is already on your PC or a commercial audio CD is that OK? If it is, that says the PC sound is not the problem. Some sites use Adobe Flash player and that has been know to have audio problems. Reinstalling the Flash player sometimes fixes it.

fireberd, Feb 18, 2016
  7. arjfca Win User
    That may be a solution. The sound is OK for the moment, I will look at the Adobe Flash player the next time

Martin

arjfca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly) - Similar Threads - Poor sound quality

2. UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio: Hello, I am trying to connect my UE Megaboom to my Dell Latitude 5480 laptop running Windows 10 1903 but am experiencing a few issues. First, when I initially connected, it discovered my device as a headset and my audio quality was very poor and audio was quiet. I did some...
  3. Poor quality text when using HDR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Poor quality text when using HDR: I would like to turn off cleartype for the HDMI output connected to my TV, but leave it on for my regular computer display, how do I do this? When using HDR for the TV, the text is smeared with distorted colors and looks generally bad....
  4. SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOUND QUALITY: Until this week I have been able to set my Soundblaster audio device to sample at 96kb, 24 bit. Now it is limited to 48k, 16 bit. My internal sound card can do the higher rate....
  5. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones: Hello, so here is my problem: I am running Windows 10 64 bit and I have a set of Bose AE2 Soundlink wireless Bluetooth headphones. The audio works perfectly fine at first, but if I let it sit idle for, let's say, longer than a minute, the audio will be choppy; by this, I...
  6. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  7. Sound quality

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quality: I used to be able to change the sound quality on my computer, but after installing this version of windows, the option to change the sound quality seems to be greyed out. Is it possible to get the option to change the sound quality back again? 111777
  8. poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD

poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD: Hi All i am at the end of my tether with this machine. the sound quality is terrible. the only way i can hear anything is if i am in a silent room and then its difficult to hear. i bought the laptop brandnew so i doubt its the speakers as the sound as always been this bad....
  9. Bluetooth quality poor

Bluetooth quality poor: Hiya...have windows 10 and my bluetooth quality is very broken. I see the driver is old, see attachment. I have tried updating driver through device manager but tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a way I can update this? TIA 72578
  10. Sound Quality

Sound Quality: Sorry I am late in replying. I had a look through sound packages available and bought a Creative Labs 2.1 system, the improvement is quite a mark up. It was about £55. I knew about enhancements, they are built into windows control panel/sound. Realtek sound drivers are always...