Windows 10: Poor sound quality

Discus and support Poor sound quality in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arcadian, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Arcadian Win User

Poor sound quality

I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Arcadian, Jan 14, 2020
  2. arjfca Win User

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Hello

Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal.

I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound

Sound from Realteck. Did check and I have the latest driver

Any idea

Win 10 64 24 gb memory

Martin

arjfca, Jan 14, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Poor sound quality

Upgraded to 10 and the sound quality is poor.

After upgrading to 10 I was listening to music and noticed that the sound quality was poor. There is no bass response. I looked in the setting and there is no option to boost the bass. Looks like the sound drivers are poor. Anybody else notice this?

MarcOlesky, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Poor sound quality

1. Poor sound quality - Similar Threads - Poor sound quality

2. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  3. Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,: The sound on my new Dell laptop is so loud and poor quality, my old laptop used to be like that but then I enabled sound enhancement and it lowered the volume and fixed the quality, on this laptop I don't have the enhancement tab and listening to Spotify is a mess, the sound...
  4. Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,: The sound on my new Dell laptop is so loud and poor quality, my old laptop used to be like that but then I enabled sound enhancement and it lowered the volume and fixed the quality, on this laptop I don't have the enhancement tab and listening to Spotify is a mess, the sound...
  5. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  6. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...
  7. Speaker Sound Quality is poor

Speaker Sound Quality is poor: Help me! I have problem regarding my bluetooth speaker's driver, it have 2 drivers- Hands free ag audio and stereo, the problem is that I used stereo one and now even after connecting to the speaker it still show disconnected and the hands free ag audio's quality is very...
  8. Poor sound quality when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor sound quality when gaming: I have excellent sound when im not focused into a game. But as soon as i get into a video game the sound quality of music and other applications gets really poor. submitted by /u/SuperMurloc1337 [link] [comments]...
  9. poor quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    poor quality: the other day I recorded videos and the quality was great. then I went to yesterday and suddenly the quality is terrible on my laptop but when I export the video it is good quality. I am having this issue both in the camera app and also the zoom app. when I called dell the...
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...