Windows 10: Poor usability

Discus and support Poor usability in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Will windows 10 ever be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poor-usability/b04ef530-f6f9-41d1-841a-d5e98f1735a5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Player769696322, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Poor usability

Will windows 10 ever be fixed?

:)

Player769696322, Aug 29, 2019
  2. pirkkali Win User

Poor usability with music and photos in X6

Hi!

I would like to highlight few major usability issues with my X6, whichfor I'm not so happy user:

Music:

• All music is stored in phone in one big bucket. This is not issue when you want to browse or play the music but this is issue when you would like to change ringtone. What user will get is huge list of filenames, possible thousands of files
      where all the ringtones and music are "nicely" mixed in single list! This makes nearly impossible to change ringtones
      because who would like to browse a long list to select a ringtone.
    • This is also problem because comes with music files can't be used as ringtones but those are still existing in the list.
    Photos:

• Same problem than with music files. All photos are stored in one big bucket wihtout ability to easily put them in albums.
    • If you want to move photos to folders or send them by email you will have huge task. In every photo you need to select it, click Options, click sub menu and then click Select. Four clicks to select one photo. Please, think about repeating this 20
      times.
    Ovi services:

• Where are public APIs to make own application work with OVI? Calendar sharing? Contact sharing?

You could make this much much better way

pirkkali, Aug 29, 2019
  3. ASUS M5A97 evo 8gb (3.42 usable)

Hi

Hi Guys

Okay tried everything U guys suggested, here is the result, each chip in all the slots shows 4gb in windows but togther in all combinations these 2 chips shows 8gb but only 3.42 usable in windows, still no luck, what do U guys suggest now?

panamaswat, Aug 29, 2019
  4. SlipSlice Win User

Poor usability

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Poor usability

1. Poor usability - Similar Threads - Poor usability

2. Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues: Hi :) I had posted this issue yesterday but it looks like it was deleted, so I thought I'd try again. Long story short, I can't get Bluetooth to work with my headphones. Please help....
  3. Visual Studio 2019 works poorly

Visual Studio 2019 works poorly: I've recently upgraded to VS2019, but it's giving me a lot of trouble. Here's a list of issues I'm experiencing: At random, parts of the document I'm editing become unclickable for a couple seconds to a minute This seems to happen the most with method names and things...
  4. Sorry because my English is poor! - The problem of Not Work Shutdown in LapTop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sorry because my English is poor! - The problem of Not Work Shutdown in LapTop: Hello . I turn off the laptop only the screen turns black and the fan and lights are on. After 15 minutes blue screen with code = driver_power_state_failur will appear. Please help as the laptop will take a long time to shut down. My laptop is Hp ProBook 4540s. I don't...
  5. Why does WMP give us such poor options to create automatic playlist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does WMP give us such poor options to create automatic playlist?: I'm so frustrated at MS Windows Media Player. It's the app I use the most for playing mp3. On iTunes, automatic playlists are so smart that you can almost create regular expressions with it, it's almost like a mini SQL. On windows, WMP is so poor that it only has 'Is',...
  6. Very poor internet speed after last win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very poor internet speed after last win 10 update: Hello, as title sais - after the last update I have to do a network reset to get my connection speed to normal. I am on a 1 GBps fiber optic and constantly getting 5mbps after the last update. Yes drivers are up-to-date, yes I've spoken to my provider etcetc. Please do...
  7. Microsoft Provides Very Poor Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Provides Very Poor Support: A few days ago, I called to report that my computer was no longer going to Sleep Mode seemingly after the last Windows update and two intermittent problems that were reported to a 3rd level Windows Support person before but not resolved. I was told that I need to make sure my...
  8. Is Microsoft Tech Support Usually So Poor?

Is Microsoft Tech Support Usually So Poor?: Since the update of August 13th 2019 - KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) - I have been having a number of problems with my W10 installation. Level 1 Tech Support couldn't resolve the issues (remotely) and raised it to Level 2 Support. The booked call of FIVE days later didn't...
  9. Poor battery life after KB4512508 windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Poor battery life after KB4512508 windows 10 update: Hi all, I am using a Microsoft surface pro 5 running Windows 10 1903 build 18362.295, updated on 28/8/2019 after receiving cumulative package KB4512508. Before the update, my battery life typically lasts on the average 5 hours and above. However, immediately after the...
  10. UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UE Megaboom audio quality poor/no audio: Hello, I am trying to connect my UE Megaboom to my Dell Latitude 5480 laptop running Windows 10 1903 but am experiencing a few issues. First, when I initially connected, it discovered my device as a headset and my audio quality was very poor and audio was quiet. I did some...