Windows 10: Poor usability

Discus and support Poor usability in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Will windows 10 ever be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poor-usability/b04ef530-f6f9-41d1-841a-d5e98f1735a5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Player769696322, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Poor usability

Will windows 10 ever be fixed?

:)

Player769696322, Aug 29, 2019
  2. pirkkali Win User

Poor usability with music and photos in X6

Hi!

I would like to highlight few major usability issues with my X6, whichfor I'm not so happy user:

Music:

• All music is stored in phone in one big bucket. This is not issue when you want to browse or play the music but this is issue when you would like to change ringtone. What user will get is huge list of filenames, possible thousands of files
      where all the ringtones and music are "nicely" mixed in single list! This makes nearly impossible to change ringtones
      because who would like to browse a long list to select a ringtone.
    • This is also problem because comes with music files can't be used as ringtones but those are still existing in the list.
    Photos:

• Same problem than with music files. All photos are stored in one big bucket wihtout ability to easily put them in albums.
    • If you want to move photos to folders or send them by email you will have huge task. In every photo you need to select it, click Options, click sub menu and then click Select. Four clicks to select one photo. Please, think about repeating this 20
      times.
    Ovi services:

• Where are public APIs to make own application work with OVI? Calendar sharing? Contact sharing?

You could make this much much better way

pirkkali, Aug 29, 2019
  3. ASUS M5A97 evo 8gb (3.42 usable)

Hi

Hi Guys

Okay tried everything U guys suggested, here is the result, each chip in all the slots shows 4gb in windows but togther in all combinations these 2 chips shows 8gb but only 3.42 usable in windows, still no luck, what do U guys suggest now?

panamaswat, Aug 29, 2019
  4. SlipSlice Win User

Poor usability

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Poor usability

1. Poor usability - Similar Threads - Poor usability

2. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  3. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  4. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop: Hello,I have a Laptop 2020 Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 512GB SSD, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M, 16Gb RAM which I primarily use for gaming. I’ve been plugging it into an external monitor LG 27BL650C-B via usb cable for the past 3 years or...
  5. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop: Hello,I have a Laptop 2020 Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 512GB SSD, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M, 16Gb RAM which I primarily use for gaming. I’ve been plugging it into an external monitor LG 27BL650C-B via usb cable for the past 3 years or...
  6. All of the sudden Laptop operates very poorly when connected to external laptop

7. Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProProcessor: IntelR Core™ i7-10700T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 1992 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors RAM: 16.0 GBVersion: 22H2I want to play the Sega CD version of The Terminator which is available to play online on a bunch of different websites but the...
  8. Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...

Why does online retro game emulation run extremely poorly on Microsoft Edge with my more...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProProcessor: IntelR Core™ i7-10700T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 1992 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors RAM: 16.0 GBVersion: 22H2I want to play the Sega CD version of The Terminator which is available to play online on a bunch of different websites but the...
  9. Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas: So... Paint was always basic and **** but the new Windows 11 version is actually garbage. It LOOKS cooler from the outside, but that's as far as it goes.Things I've found so far which are bad:When you choose the text tool, it defaults to font size to 11. I always use 8 for...
  10. Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas

Paint in Windows 11 - full of poor ideas: So... Paint was always basic and **** but the new Windows 11 version is actually garbage. It LOOKS cooler from the outside, but that's as far as it goes.Things I've found so far which are bad:When you choose the text tool, it defaults to font size to 11. I always use 8 for...