Windows 10: pop ads after placing an order

Discus and support pop ads after placing an order in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am amazed at the ability of Pop Up Ads in many places on my computer, they always pop up after I have just placed an order for the things being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnMilnes, Oct 5, 2018.

1. pop ads after placing an order

I am amazed at the ability of Pop Up Ads in many places on my computer, they always pop up after I have just placed an order for the things being advertised. It would be much more helpful if they did this when I am thinking about ordering something. pop ads after placing an order :)

On a more realistic level why not leave these adds for a few months until one may be ready to re-order. I am sure with all the data mining going on it would not be beyond the realms of possibility to make an educated guess at how soon a re-order would be reasonably expected for many often purchased items.

:)

JohnMilnes, Oct 5, 2018

2. "Ads by QuickCrystal" pop-up

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-games-crystal-ads/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Oct 7, 2018
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

pop ads after placing an order

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, pop ads after placing an order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

pop ads after placing an order

1. pop ads after placing an order - Similar Threads - pop ads placing

2. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  3. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  4. Networks disconnects after pop ads with Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Networks disconnects after pop ads with Video: User states that his networks disconnects after encouters popup Ads that are video.Windows 10- Lenovo laptop i7 Core device. SSD drive. I turned off power/slept management on the NICS in Device manager....
  5. Networks disconnects after pop ads with Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Networks disconnects after pop ads with Video: User states that his networks disconnects after encouters popup Ads that are video.Windows 10- Lenovo laptop i7 Core device. SSD drive. I turned off power/slept management on the NICS in Device manager....
  6. Networks disconnects after pop ads with Video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. have order number but cannot place order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have order number but cannot place order: HI-- i have an item in my cart but get this error when trying to place the order. I have been on hold for over 2 hrs. This is unacceptable! Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. pmbXCt2a00Smgfgv.52 2020/11/10 - 20:08:41 UTC...
  8. Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Unable to place order: [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy...
  9. Order not placing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Order not placing: I have tried to place my order 8 times now, with both PayPal and a credit card. Every time, the website tells me it "is having trouble processing my payment", and I have tried with multiple browsers and the same problem occurs. What exactly is wrong? P.S. I am sure of all...
  10. pop ads after placing an order

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop ads after placing an order: I am amazed at the ability of Pop Up Ads in many places on my computer, they always pop up after I have just placed an order for the things being advertised. It would be much more helpful if they did this when I am thinking about ordering something. :-) On a more realistic...